Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lunarium Glitch!?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Hey, I need help.. I realize how annoying this message system is(hours to actually be posted).. Anyways, I have a quest that is supposed to take me in the Lunarium.. But the circular things you stand on to go in, are not lighting up!? Right now I am just waiting for someone who can go in.. Can the Wizard101 team check this out? Or someone? It's working fine on my legendary ice though.. It just won't unlock for me. :-(

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Ok who gave you the quest go talk to them.Report this to KI. Log out then back in. sry if this did not help :[

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Castorez wrote:
Hey, I need help.. I realize how annoying this message system is(hours to actually be posted).. Anyways, I have a quest that is supposed to take me in the Lunarium.. But the circular things you stand on to go in, are not lighting up!? Right now I am just waiting for someone who can go in.. Can the Wizard101 team check this out? Or someone? It's working fine on my legendary ice though.. It just won't unlock for me. :-(

You have to complete the prequest before the sigils light up.