Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trainable Hybrid Spells in the Next World?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
I am wondering if new spells could be made, but to have access to them you would need points in two schools. So, Ice/Fire and Fire/Ice wizards would have access to the same set of spells.

The deep a wizard goes in two schools the further access to the hybrid spells.

Or wizards who have several schools would have initial access to two different types of hybrid spells.

I know the sun school does this a little, but I mean for it to go even further 4 or 5 spells per wizard type combination and they should all be new ideas.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Wouldn't it just be nice to learn the various mutation spells that the enemy have access to that we don't? I would love to have ice kraken for my ice wizard for example.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Desferous wrote:
I am wondering if new spells could be made, but to have access to them you would need points in two schools. So, Ice/Fire and Fire/Ice wizards would have access to the same set of spells.

The deep a wizard goes in two schools the further access to the hybrid spells.

Or wizards who have several schools would have initial access to two different types of hybrid spells.

I know the sun school does this a little, but I mean for it to go even further 4 or 5 spells per wizard type combination and they should all be new ideas.

I like that idea.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
that would be a great idea

for your fire/ice ex. i have on spell idea

fire giant
pips:10
accuracy:80%
damage:2,000,1,300 over time to all eneies
added effects: stun one round
animation: a red frost giant pops up from snow capped mountains,puts hand up, and ice block falls into his hand. forms the block into a boomerang by breathing fire and throws the boomerang

devin ravenmask level 41 myth
kyle flamecaller level 9 fire