Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level down?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hey guys its me Destiny Iceflame and i want to tell you a glitch that happened to my friend.

so anyways i logged on different comeputer that was done downloading wizard101 and when i checked my friend Travis Thunderspear it said he was at level 15 not 22 or so.
and the worse part is he looks like a level 15 and he has is old clothes on not his favorite clothes.

what happened to him

p.s. my other computer already downloaded all clothes items so that isnt the problem and also it is only him at the time

what happened to TRAVIS THUNDERSPEAR

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit

can lindia greyrixze please tell me whats going on

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I think this sometimes happens when you download Wizard101 onto a different computer. Anyway, weird glitch. I think that happened to a few of my friends.
melcookie925

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
I think this sometimes happens when you download Wizard101 onto a different computer. Anyway, weird glitch. I think that happened to a few of my friends.
melcookie925

o i wasnt exactly sure also when i said lindia grey.... i meant lindia greyrose the computer i was is hard type with and i was in a hurry to finish

please mrs greyrose tell me if melcookie925 is correct or not

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
that is an extremely weird glitch one time my old friend hunter silverstaff logged on he used to be a lvl 55 but when he logged on he was a level 40 and what is really weird is that he still had lvl 50 stuff on

have fun,
lvl 42 pyromancer artur hawksteed

ps, if you see me dont get crazy and try to add me cause i am a member and already have 120 friends and i am good friends with everyone of them

pss, if you have a character named jack death and you used to know me meet me in wu realm in the commons

Survivor
May 29, 2011
That happened to me to (just now).It was so creepy because somehow my friend sabrina moonwalker is like on level 30, and when i came on she was on level 20. And also she had her old clothes as when she was a level 20. This is so creepy! plz! help! :( :( :( :( :(

Historian
May 01, 2010
if you teleport to him, and click on his character, it will update, it probably just lag or something, i used to think there were to friends of the same person on my list because it would always toggle between a magus and an adept on the same person.

as a previous commenter said, it may be downloading onto a new computer, but ever have that stick figure instead of a friend when they dont log in for a while? it may be just the opposite, you not logging in for a while, so its updating from the last time you saw them.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
if you teleport to him, and click on his character, it will update, it probably just lag or something, i used to think there were to friends of the same person on my list because it would always toggle between a magus and an adept on the same person.

as a previous commenter said, it may be downloading onto a new computer, but ever have that stick figure instead of a friend when they dont log in for a while? it may be just the opposite, you not logging in for a while, so its updating from the last time you saw them.

first its already fixed itself when he logged in after a week of this crazy glitch

and i am pretty much always on at least once a day

and it already dowloaded everything so its not the downloading

anyways its fixed ok so i dont check this alot now

anyways bye

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Like the test realm. The computer isn't caught up with your new data on the game yet. That or it's just a bug.