Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really...?!?!?!?!!? Come on.......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Why did the creaters have to make the odessy chest quest thing long and hard you have to fight every boss to get that chest and it has taken long enought to get done. also why didnt they give the quest befor the laborenth quest to make it easyer because i had trouble getting past the 3 goast guys to be able to get to the dean please tell me why they did this as soon as possible. thanks. :?

justin dragonflame

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
wizardmaster1107 wrote:
Why did the creaters have to make the odessy chest quest thing long and hard you have to fight every boss to get that chest and it has taken long enought to get done. also why didnt they give the quest befor the laborenth quest to make it easyer because i had trouble getting past the 3 goast guys to be able to get to the dean please tell me why they did this as soon as possible. thanks. :?

justin dragonflame

Yeah that wuz a bit tough Justin and if you are the Justin Dragonflame I think you are, I asked you for help a few times during it.
P.S. It was to annoy you.

Alex Shadowsword Grandmaster Pyromancer lvl. 50

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I liked those quests. Took some time to do as you say. Not that hard in my opinion.

//Richard Darkstone - Grandmaster Necromancer