Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The two Warrens

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Can someone help me do Helgrind and Winterdeep Warren so I can beat Jotun after? Date 7-23-11 time 2:20 Realm Wu meet place Helgrind Warren entrance.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
Can someone help me do Helgrind and Winterdeep Warren so I can beat Jotun after? Date 7-23-11 time 2:20 Realm Wu meet place Helgrind Warren entrance.

What timezone are you in?

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
gtarhannon wrote:
FDrybob wrote:

I live in America so the Far West.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
gtarhannon wrote:
FDrybob wrote:

I'm going to assume that means Pacific Standard Time (West Coast). Do you have a preference as to what school the wizard that helps you should be? I will be happy to help so long as I can swing it. Hopefully I'll be able to meet you there...

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
gtarhannon wrote:
FDrybob wrote:
gtarhannon wrote:
FDrybob wrote:

I'm going to assume that means Pacific Standard Time (West Coast). Do you have a preference as to what school the wizard that helps you should be? I will be happy to help so long as I can swing it. Hopefully I'll be able to meet you there...

Any type of school would be good for me as long as they have prisms to use against enemies of the same school.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
Any type of school would be good for me as long as they have prisms to use against enemies of the same school.

Hopefully this will post before you get to the warrens, but I'm just not going to be able to swing this today. I'm sorry about that. I will have time again tomorrow (around 2:00pm) so if you get this, I'll look for you at the warrens in case others didn't show up to help you. Regardless, good luck. :D