Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Houses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
I know pets have abilities, but maybe you could be able to dress your pet up, just like you do yourself which gives it more abilities.

Ex: One thing maybe, has to be a fire pet, pedigree 58 or higher, and epic. +5% fire attack, or something like that as clothes maybe.

Or maybe somthing lower.... Ok clothes could just be to dres your pet up, later i will talk about where the boosts come from.

Ex: Spiral, 35p or higher, teen+, +1% acuracy. or +1% powerpip. Of course really low stuff like 27 pedigree would be like, +1 attack. (Not percent, attack.)

And high stuff could even be like, Fire, 72 Pedigree, Epic, +7% Fire attack and +4% Accuracy and +4% Power Pip.

Although, I think pets should only be able to have 1 things that you can equip to them.

And I think people are going to LOVE what I am about to say.

Pet House.

Pet's will have a special Pet House equipped to them that will give them a further boost to their already good abilities. You won't be able to see it, but you can go in your pet house and so could other friends.

Think about it, this could mean more money for you KingsIsle. You could have special Crown Only houses that give better equipment (Until 72 pedigree ofc, the best for the best pets should be available to all.)

And pet houses could be like 1/2 the size of real houses, or possibly, you have the pet house as a furniture item too, and you enter the pet house from your real house. And only one pet can be in a pet house (equipped to it) at a time. And maybe you can only have 5 pet houses per house?

i don't know exactly, but think about this KI, this would be a GREAT addition to pets. This would also mean, another quest. At level 15, you should talk to Simeon and Milos and have a Pet House quest and learn about that.

I think this would be a GREAT addition to the game, and a way for you all to make even MORE money!

Sorry about this not being too good of quality, later I will change it so it is easier to follow and better planned out and stuff.