Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestial Trainers

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
I survived Dragonspyre and got to Celestia today--thanks for all the encouragement from forum folks when I was in the DS doldrums, btw. Anyway, I was wondering if I could get some advice on the Celestian schools. I'm level 50 Myth just now (but will probably level up pretty fast between CL and Wintertusk quests). My second school is life, which I trained up to Centaur. I've got about 7 or 8 training points left, but I'm not sure how to make the best use of them. Any advice from legendary/grand people out there? Thanks in advance.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
I like:
Star: Amplify; Maybe conviction and maybe, maybe Fortify
Sun: Strong, Giant, Monstrous, Gargantuan. (Cloak is also cool.)
Lunar/Moon: Not really my cup of tea, but others like them.

7 left huh, time to use them I think... Plus you earn another 6 training points by the time you finish CL too.
There is also a secret trainer in Stormriven Hall that has mutate spells like Fire Kraken and Death Minotaur, so save a TP or two if you want a few of those.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Champion
May 03, 2011
I decided to train in sun and star for now--transforming into a gobbler is a little beneath my dignity :? But who knows--after another week of getting blasted by spells that I've never seen--and that do like 900 damage with one hit--I may find being a Gobbler liberating. Or empowering. Or just silly enough to make it fun again. Because it's not fun here so far. :-(