Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I Ready?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Well I am a level 12 balance/storm wizard who just unlocked krokotopia but I'm not sure if krokotopia is the right level range for me. I've heard people say its for level 16+ but I've ran out of quests in wizard city and i don't have any way to level up. Should I start doing quests in krokotopia or should I stay in wizard city?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If you're only level 12, there is a lot more to do in Wizard City. Did you perhaps miss Colossus Boulevard?

Regardless, Colossus Boulevard is no easier than the earlier areas of Krokotopia.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
I say, that you are ready, :D I mean, i went to krokotopia as soon as the headmaster gave me the quest to go in to the big old tree. the monsters are not that hard in the royal hall, so i sagest that you go there first. Fight some slaves , and get to a higher level so you can go to the harder places, like the temple of storms. So i say, go in to the tree, use the key, and have fun in pyramid of the sun!

Micheal skullblood level 19 death wizard/myth :P

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Thanks for the advice guys I decided to do some easy quests in krokotopia which give around 400xp and I leveled up easily :D . Now I am level 17 trying to defeat krokekahmen the final boss in the temple of the suns. Any advice on how to defeat him?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
K so I finished krokosphinx (honestly it was incredibly easy) Krokotep wasn't that hard as he only had 50 more hp than the keymaster and was a cinch. Now I m in Tomb of storms and have to get key for tomb of storms. I've heard that after that I go to the instance and fight krokopatra. The fact is someone told me she has around 3000hp!!!!! I m lvl 22 almost 23 so is that a good lvl for trying to defeat krokopatra? I know I have to defeat 3 other bosses before krokopatra but can someone post the hp for krokopatra and her minion? Also a little advice on what I should do? Thanks!

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
wow when i became a member i finshed cyclops lane at lvl 12 and wizardcity at lvl 15 or 16

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Krokopatra only has 1200 HP. Some of the bosses in Tomb of the Beguiler are around 2000 HP, and Ngozi the Beguiler has 3400 HP.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
debomb11 wrote:
K so I finished krokosphinx (honestly it was incredibly easy) Krokotep wasn't that hard as he only had 50 more hp than the keymaster and was a cinch. Now I m in Tomb of storms and have to get key for tomb of storms. I've heard that after that I go to the instance and fight krokopatra. The fact is someone told me she has around 3000hp!!!!! I m lvl 22 almost 23 so is that a good lvl for trying to defeat krokopatra? I know I have to defeat 3 other bosses before krokopatra but can someone post the hp for krokopatra and her minion? Also a little advice on what I should do? Thanks!

I have already beaten krokotopia and went to marleybone. i have advice on how to beat her. use myth spells and bring a friend. krokopatra has 1200Health and you are a good level for trying to beat her. i am a level 30 thaumaturge . i can help.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
thx for help guys. I feel so much better that she only has 1200 hp! Well I m gonna take her on today I m usually on baelstrom area 1 so if u see me trying to go into the instance for krokopatra feel free to help! O and I'll be sure to stock up on cyclops and humongofrogs.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
well I defeated krokopatra On my first try!!!!! Thx for all the help u guys, I m off to MARLEYBONE

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
I say wizard city can be LONG and many quests everywhere, do you really want to stay on wizard city? Because if Ambrose says your ready then your ready!
plus, i started krokotopia at lvl 13, so dont feel left out!
luna0616

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Hi, I'm Mary Windstrider!

Can anyone help me me with Emperor's Retreat, because instanced levels are easier with more than one person. I'm stuck on that quest and I really wish to move forward as the future worlds sound exciting.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
debomb11 wrote:
Well I am a level 12 balance/storm wizard who just unlocked krokotopia but I'm not sure if krokotopia is the right level range for me. I've heard people say its for level 16+ but I've ran out of quests in wizard city and i don't have any way to level up. Should I start doing quests in krokotopia or should I stay in wizard city?

Honestly, a level twelve is not ready unless you go @ things with a bunch of friends *ahem me* lol but I was level 16-17 somewhere 'round there, and i'm still not done @ level 22

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
be prepared debomb marley is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! no sidewalks, instamces a pain, HARDEST instance in the game there, THREE towers, trust me, i am in moo shu and i HATED that place :( sorry do bring you down but it had its moments! sorry, i forgot those moments OH YA! sherlock bones!(snicker)i love his name!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
im stuck in the temple of storms? there are 2 big stone doors? i dont see any boss or any doorway. All i see are some kroks walking around and some plague mists but nothing else? How do i get in the passage way to Krokopatra?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
you are ready i have a wizard thats level 10 that got the quest to go to krokotopia and its easy and now my wizard is level 15/14 one of those too and krokotopia is really easy as long as you put your mind too it
krokopatra was really easy of to marlybone

Wolf moonrider death lv 29
Wolf dragon spear lv 15/14 ice

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Yes Cuz I was Lvl 10 when I first came
P.S sometimes u will need friends cuz bosses can get hard for lvl12s

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Its really not that hard, other than the fact that they team up on you. And you should level up quickly there.I went from level 16 to 23 in one day.*cough*because i'm on almost all day*cough*

Tara Thunderheart lv25 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
firedragon1998 wrote:
be prepared debomb marley is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! no sidewalks, instamces a pain, HARDEST instance in the game there, THREE towers, trust me, i am in moo shu and i HATED that place :( sorry do bring you down but it had its moments! sorry, i forgot those moments OH YA! sherlock bones!(snicker)i love his name!

yes i have advice for new marleybonians ONLY TALK TO SHERLOCK BONES FOR QUESTS he takes you to moo shu alooooot faster trust me marleybone can be like the longest world or the shortest personally i prefer shortest :D :D