Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Derby Tickets and Other Changes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I do not know about other wizards, but I am not really that good at pvp, but I am good at derby, and I think that the arena tickets rewards should be much higher. I mean, only 3 tickets for first place? In pvp you get 4 tickets just for losing! How are us people that are good at derby supposed to get a Crimson Spectre without playing pvp? I think that the new line up should be this:

1st- 14 (what the winner gets in pvp)
2nd- 9 (in the middle)
3rd- 4 (what the loser gets in pvp)
4th- 10 gold (I feel that what it is now is fine)

I also think that gear should be able to be bought with arena tickets for derby ranks. This wouldn't be gear that just boosts pet energy, but some actual stats, too!

Also, even though this probably won't happen, I think that the way that talents and derby abilities are acquired should be changed. How this would work: when a pet gets to teen, it's gets a automatic talent and derby ability. When it gets to adult, you get to choose one of two talents and one of two derby abilities. When it gets to ancient, you get to choose one of three for both. At epic, one of four. This would make pets be more customizable.

One more thing, that probably won't happen, is that tickets earned from derby should be called derby tickets and not arena tickets.

Just some thoughts.
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer