Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Long Break cut short!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Well, I can see by the posts, that some around here have missed me and that some will never change.

I see that some things have changed, some things need to change, while I hope some things never do change.

lol, do I sound like I am talking in riddles? Well, I will post messages in the forums in which they are meant, the point of this post, is to let everyone know that I am back and I have so much to say, so break out your reading glasses, get a big cup o tea, sit back and enjoy all of my upcoming posts.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
yay, i love reading your posts (unless their too long )xD it's a good thing you didnt let those people who complained about you scare you away! :D

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Well, I can see by the posts, that some around here have missed me and that some will never change.

I see that some things have changed, some things need to change, while I hope some things never do change.

lol, do I sound like I am talking in riddles? Well, I will post messages in the forums in which they are meant, the point of this post, is to let everyone know that I am back and I have so much to say, so break out your reading glasses, get a big cup o tea, sit back and enjoy all of my upcoming posts.

welcome back and also you were the one that got me into posting alot of stuff in the message boards so please post on my reagent smoothie post in the dorm forums bewcause i want to know if ya would like it or not

well post on that post soon and again welcome back

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
deathwizard831 wrote:
Welcome back!!!!!

Didn't I see you in Wintertusk?

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
deathwizard831 wrote:
Welcome back!!!!!
Welcome back Dathjt( sorry about spelling) bald to have you back!