Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Beyond Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Any word if there will be a world beyond Celestia and Wintertusk? I have a Level 60 wizard (maxed out apparently) and I've done all the quests. I'm bored!!!! Is that it, then? It would be a shame if KI just caps you at Level 60.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
No one actually really knows except KI itself. So we're all just gonna have to wait or make an idea for KI to accept as an new world of mystery.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Good news for you guys! Yep there are going to be more worlds! 100%! You know how you had to defeat Malistaire? Well now there's a different villian, as mentioned in Celestia, named Morganthe. Malistaire's wrath was the first storyline carried across all these worlds. so now it's Morganthe's turn. There will be a LOT more worlds, and eventually you shall defeat Morganthe. So don't quit Wizard101 because there's a lot more! Oh and I'm not Level 60 yet BUT I have a LOT of level 60 friends that have confirmed that they didn't defeat Morganthe in the end, just her 'minions' so there you have it!
*~Kayla~*-Level 57 Grandmaster Diviner
*~Kiley Dreamer~* Level 16 Journeyman Sorcerer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The spiral is full of worlds, and KI is full of programmers! It's only a matter of time...

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
eggywig wrote:
The spiral is full of worlds, and KI is full of programmers! It's only a matter of time...

agreed

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
Here is the spoiler that answers your question. A world called Wysteria. Download the test realm, get to level 25 and go there. I HATE IT. But you might like it!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Wysteria is a OK world, but i think it can be improved, there will be worls after celestia, as morganthe said"This is not over wizard, not even close" then she says "The mirror will break... and the horn shall call from the shadows i strike and the skies shall fall"

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
thing124ok wrote:
Here is the spoiler that answers your question. A world called Wysteria. Download the test realm, get to level 25 and go there. I HATE IT. But you might like it!

What are you talking about? Wysteria is my favorite world and I can't wait until it comes out to the real realm.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011