Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Regeneration Points?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
hey people! :P. i was just thinking of an idea that includes health regeneration OUTSIDE of battles. i thought that maybe there can be sort of a glowing circle in come places that when you step on it, all of your health and mana regenerates by pressing 'x'. i mainly got this idea because i stopped playing w101 for around 3 months and i started playing a game called Kingdom Hearts (this game has save points that regenerate HP and MP). then i decided to start playing both games, and on w101 i had low health and mana and for a split second i tried to look for a save point. here are the places i think there could be 'regeneration points'?

1. Commons
2. before the battle with Krokopatra
3. before you defeat the four Ravens of the Coven
4. the floor right before Meowiarty
5. hidden behind the pillars in the Jade Oni's palace
6. right after you defeat the dragons and you unlock the door before defeating Malistaire
7. before you defeat the firey lady(i forget her name) at the end of Celestia.

or simply there can be Regeneration Points before the big boss at the end of each dungeon in each of the worlds.

Liam Shadow
Legendary Thaumaturge
Blaze FrostFlame
Legendary Pyromancer
Brittany Rider
Legendary Diviner
Joseph ShadowSword
Master Necromancer(45)
Daniel LightStone
Apprentice Theurgist(9)

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
The points of dungeons are mainly to test your stamina when it comes to a bunch of bosses and monsters and also beat the big boss at the end. Also, the potions regenerate health and mana all the way. Also, there are usually wisps in dungeons that give you health and sometimes mana.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
yeah EXTREMELY slowly, they can just take that out and put a regeneration point next to your worldgate.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
These types of dungeons are meant to test your skills, and your TEAM's skills. Big Ben is meant for a team of four wizards who all need to defeat Meowiarity. This means they should have all of their potions filled, and their best gear on. Plus every few floors there is health and mana wisps that you can collect. I find the best way to get all of your health and mana back (say you fleed just before you were defeated and had no mana and like 56 health) go to a minigame sigil and play your best game. If you are really good at the game you chose, you will get all of your mana back, and if you played the game long enough, most (if not all) of your health should be back.