Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crystalia: The Ninth World

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
So here's my idea, first, an intro...:

Long ago, the Celestians were a vast, honorable race. Their armies were a peaceful group of wise scribes who sought to hide their magical secrets in Sun, Moon, and Star. They were so ingenious that they created a portal into an ancient land: the original home of the Celestians... Crystalia. Some of the Crystaliens were left on this planet, though. Originally their race of Crystaliens were infected by a disease, and they had to leave to Celestia. The remaining Crystaliens wanted revenge on the Celestians who left. Now, they still stay in Crystalia, cursed by the infections of the planet. Now they were more powerful than ever, though; they had the knowlege of the elders of Crystalia, inscripted in the crystals... thus the name Crystalia. Now you are the only hope Celestia has to ever survive. And now, even worse than the crystal-seers, Morganthe and her Morgantine Shadow Weavers have gained control of the Crystalien Noble Council... and you must take back the secrets of Astral from their filthy clutches....

Req.: Completion of all worlds and sidequests; all badges must be gained to travel here.

Merle calls you to his office rather frantically. Here is Merle's Tutorial Tip Script:

"Young wizard! You must get to my office immediately! There is something terribly wrong... please come speak with me at the first chance, this is very vital!"

Quest Name: Onward... into Science!

Questline (Main):

Merle Ambrose (Speech): "Oh, young wizard! Thank Bartelby you've come.... Celestia needs your help! The Crystaliens, an ancient clan of nobility and tragedy, are out on a course of vengeance. They plan to wipe Celestia off the map, and Morganthe has gained their trust. She's made a deal with them, to get the full power of the Sun, Moon, and Stars... If you beat her, Celestia will be saved. Now, take this battery. Charge the Celestian Device, Arbitron 1,001, and find my old friend, Dr. H.G. Waggs. He's paid a visit to Crystalia and he may need help. Good luck, and Godspeed, young wizard..."

Goal: Talk to H.G. Waggs and charge Arbitron 1,001.

H.G. Waggs: "Err---it's about time you've got here! Now, hand me that battery. Hurry up now! You've wasted enough time. All right, it's powered up!!!..... Now I am in control... Mwahahahahahahahahaha....!!!!!"

Narrarator:H.G. Waggs suddenly grabs a static charge pole and hurls it at you. You get away, but you must fight him.

Solo Only

One-Time

H.G. Waggs:

Health: 15,000

School: Storm

Critical Rating: Infinite

Block Rating: 0

Resist: 99.99% Storm

Boost: 0.1% Myth

Natural Attack:

1: Waggs lunges at you, stunning you for a round and dealing 120 damage per pip over 3 rounds.

2: Waggs summons a bolt of electricity at you and deals 300 damage per pip.

3: Waggs angrily hurls a huge bucket of toxins at you, dealing 500 damage at 0 pips. -50% of fizzling for 4 rounds. Casts when health is at 5,000 or less.

4: Waggs goes into a golem suit and summons a random affect, good or bad.

Says before: "You have little time, wizard! Without science in Crystalia, you're nothing!"

Narrarator: You find a small pocketbook filled with pictures of ancient geology and lore of Crystalia. You should report to Ambrose about this.

Merle Ambrose: "Eh? A pocketbook from Waggs?"

Quest completed.

Merle Ambrose: "In order to get to Crystalia, you should probably look in this pocketbook. Then, try to find some more clues..."

Narrarator: You read the pocketbook, but there are no suspicious details hidden; just some ancient Celestian glyphics. Maybe you should ask Harold Argleston, the librarian.

Harold Argleston: Gadzooks! What have we here? "The mirror will break .... the horn will call... the rest is covered up in a blotchy oil stain. Hmmmm. Ah yes..., (Scene shifts into a cutscene). Young Morganthe came to me years ago to read this same glyph. She was a necromancer, and said it was a project from Assistant Dworgyn. I was only a pup then, but... I knew how to read all languages except Krokotopillian. Now, my young friend, I will ask you to leave.... or be made left!"

Narrarator: Argleston's eyes glow red and his paws become claws, teeth become fangs, and ears become ragged. He attacks you suddenly!

Harold Argleston

Health: 15,000

Says: I see you're fear... Morganthe was right.... you ARE a fool!"

School: Myth

Natural Attacks:

1: He grabs a bookshelf and hurls it at you. Deals 70 damage seven times (seven books of the seven schools fall on you.)

2: Ancient language and script billows at you, stunning you for 1 round and causing you 300 damage over the course of 3 rounds.

3: At death, Argleston falls and turns into his normal self. 15,000 health comes into him, but he doesn't attack any longer.

Critical: 60

Block: 60

Merle Ambrose: Oh no! Harold too? Morganthe is taking down all my allies... best go find the professors. Please go to Ravenwood and inspect our professors.

Enter the Ravenwood INSTANCE FORM. If you go in without entering the sigil, it will let you go to Ravenwood normal form.

All professors, Dworgyn and Alhazred too, gather around, with red eyes and stand attacking.

After defeating all Ravenwood professors (whose stats I shall post later), go back to Merle.

To be continued.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
no offense dude, but there's already a crystal-styled place called The Crystal Grove, but nice idea and i think you can build on it. lik ethe past story

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
mman17 wrote:

Long ago, the Celestians were a vast, honorable race. Their armies were a peaceful group of wise scribes who sought to hide their magical secrets in Sun, Moon, and Star. They were so ingenious that they created a portal into an ancient land: the original home of the Celestians... Crystalia. Some of the Crystaliens were left on this planet, though. Originally their race of Crystaliens were infected by a disease, and they had to leave to Celestia. The remaining Crystaliens wanted revenge on the Celestians who left. Now, they still stay in Crystalia, cursed by the infections of the planet. Now they were more powerful than ever, though; they had the knowlege of the elders of Crystalia, inscripted in the crystals... thus the name Crystalia. Now you are the only hope Celestia has to ever survive. And now, even worse than the crystal-seers, Morganthe and her Morgantine Shadow Weavers have gained control of the Crystalien Noble Council... and you must take back the secrets of Astral from their filthy clutches....

Req.: Completion of all worlds and sidequests; all badges must be gained to travel here.

Merle calls you to his office rather frantically. Here is Merle's Tutorial Tip Script:

"Young wizard! You must get to my office immediately! There is something terribly wrong... please come speak with me at the first chance, this is very vital!"

Questline (Main):

Merle Ambrose (Speech): "Oh, young wizard! Thank Bartelby you've come.... Celestia needs your help! The Crystaliens, an ancient clan of nobility and tragedy, are out on a course of vengeance. They plan to wipe Celestia off the map, and Morganthe has gained their trust. She's made a deal with them, to get the full power of the Sun, Moon, and Stars..."

To be continued...

How do you like it so far?

nice idea but with the crystal thing it remember me of my Chirston Idea

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
mman17 wrote:

Req.: Completion of all worlds.

Questline (Main):

Merle Ambrose (Speech): "Oh, young wizard! Thank Bartelby you've come.... Celestia needs your help! The Crystaliens, an ancient clan of nobility and tragedy, are out on a course of vengeance. They plan to wipe Celestia off the map, and Morganthe has gained their trust. She's made a deal with them, to get the full power of the Sun, Moon, and Stars..."

To be continued...

How do you like it so far?

I edited to it better.

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
The storyline sounds good but enough with the celestians. Also i think the requirement is a kind of harsh you should just have to beat the eighth world( which i heard is called scythia ).

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Conjurer
Flint Shadowthief Adept Theurgist

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
razm wrote:
The storyline sounds good but enough with the celestians. Also i think the requirement is a kind of harsh you should just have to beat the eighth world( which i heard is called scythia ).

There is no real Wizard101 Scythia. It was an idea from one of the posters on the forum.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hey,

I like it... But... Ehh, the Requirements, are too harsh don't you think, getting every SINGLE Badge, and completing EVERY single side quest, don't you think that's a bit harsh, and for the H.G Waggs battle, it shouldn't be solo, we should have friends helping you, or else people will start complaining it is too hard, and some people don't have crowns to buy henchmen, but other than that, it's awesome! :)

-Mason D.

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
mman17 wrote:
razm wrote:

There is no real Wizard101 Scythia. It was an idea from one of the posters on the forum.

I know i read it its a great story line but i'm just saying that i was reading a forum and someone said that their dad works for kingsisle and thats what they said their dad said.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
one big problem...

your requirement of all badges and side quest will prevent many
paying members from ever entering this world.

best to rething how you plan to quiet the riot if this happens

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
That would never happen he would critical all the time and block all the time.
Thats more like a final boss battle

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer