Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colorful bugs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
a while ago i noticed that when you pass during battle a yellow and red circle goes around your character when you pass. After KI fixed that I went into golem court and I saw Mr. Lincoln was red and yellow! Is this a bug or did Mr. Lincoln polymorph or something? Please write back professors.

Sincerely,
Daniel Dawnthorn, Level 60 sorceror

Administrator
That sounds like a graphics card issue - have you updated your graphics card drivers recently?

We have a wonderful support team standing by to assist with these issues - please contact them directly through email at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
sparky123df756 wrote:
a while ago i noticed that when you pass during battle a yellow and red circle goes around your character when you pass. After KI fixed that I went into golem court and I saw Mr. Lincoln was red and yellow! Is this a bug or did Mr. Lincoln polymorph or something? Please write back professors.

Sincerely,
Daniel Dawnthorn, Level 60 sorceror
I guess that might have happened to my mom. The whole screen was red and I GUESS yellow Except it wasnt just on wizard, it was everywhere so i guess that isnt it.

Lindsey ThunderHorn Level 52 Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
That sounds like a graphics card issue - have you updated your graphics card drivers recently?

We have a wonderful support team standing by to assist with these issues - please contact them directly through email at support@wizard101.com

How do I do that professor?