Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easy ways to rank up pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Hi i was wondering if anyone knew any easy ways to rank up pets. I have a white rat magician that gives a card at ancient. So i really want to rank it up quick and be able to use it soon. Does anybody have any ideas. Oh yeah i am a level 33 wizard in marleybone getting closer to mooshu.My name is James LegendRider. :D

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Sorry, there are no quick ways.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Dragons4464 wrote:
Hi i was wondering if anyone knew any easy ways to rank up pets. I have a white rat magician that gives a card at ancient. So i really want to rank it up quick and be able to use it soon. Does anybody have any ideas. Oh yeah i am a level 33 wizard in marleybone getting closer to mooshu.My name is James LegendRider. :D

Mega Snacks.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Dragons4464 wrote:

An easy way is to get the mega snack pack an use the snacks given. I use it 2x to get my crimsonzilla to ancient. :)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Try training as much as possible. Get mega snacks if you can and if you run out of energy buy an elixir or wait for it to come back.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Dragons4464 wrote:

get several mega snack packs and if ya run out of energy level up your wizard and train again until your pet is at ancient

i recomend 4 packs or 20 dollars