Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The best chests are the wooden ones

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 31, 2008
This seems really strange to me, but lately, its better to get a wooden chest than a silver chest. Whenever i try the silver chest and win the mini game, only a little bit of gold comes out, but when i try the wooden chest, not only the same amount of gold appears, but also a reagent!

This has to be a glitch of some kind, because, how on earth is a wooden chest more valuable than a silver one?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Finarel wrote:
This seems really strange to me, but lately, its better to get a wooden chest than a silver chest. Whenever i try the silver chest and win the mini game, only a little bit of gold comes out, but when i try the wooden chest, not only the same amount of gold appears, but also a reagent!

This has to be a glitch of some kind, because, how on earth is a wooden chest more valuable than a silver one?

I agree. A wooden chest on the same street as a silver will award the same if not more gold. Why go through the effort?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I never get anything cool from those dang Silver chests, and I win almost every time! The best I ever get is a Troll or Snow Serpent treasure card and 78 gold.