Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crashed 4 of 6 wizards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Hello -

I just had 4 wizards crash and kick me out of game - all in transition.

2 legends were trying to meet with friends at crab alley to do waterworks.
1 level 48 was trying to leave krok to go to mb to continue obsidian chest quest. And 1 level 5 was trying to go through tunnel from commons to ravenwood.

I have sent a ticket for all instances... although I hope those went through... for a while it said bug reporter unresponsive and then it goes through. Then my computer says "WizardGraphicalClient.exe has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close program and notify you if a solution is available."

Aaaaugh. I'm down to 2 wizards and afraid to go anywhere other that where they are!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If an area or an entry point to an area is bugged, it will crash every wizard that tries to access it. If you know how to interpret the files, you can go into the directory and delete the files for that area, then log in and have them re-downloaded. Otherwise, you'll need to uninstall the game, delete the folder that it's in, and reinstall the game.