Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mr. Incinerator..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
I cannot seem to defeat him no matter how many times i've tried. I have tried treasure cards and learning stronger spells but its just not helping! :-( :|

Shelby Stormleaf, Level 32 Magus Pyromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mr. Incinerator uses mainly Storm Magic and an occasional Sunbird. His minion, Clinker, uses Myth and Storm Magic, and Fire elf.

Your Glacial Shield will block 70% of the Storm Magic, but there's a better way. Go to the Bazaar and buy the 90% variety of Storm Shields. If none are in stock, buy the 85% variety. Put these in your spell deck's sideboard. By keeping one of these on yourself at all times, you'll blunt most of the damage thrown at you.

Take out Clinker first, then go after Mr. Incinerator.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
colagada wrote:
Mr. Incinerator uses mainly Storm Magic and an occasional Sunbird. His minion, Clinker, uses Myth and Storm Magic, and Fire elf.

Your Glacial Shield will block 70% of the Storm Magic, but there's a better way. Go to the Bazaar and buy the 90% variety of Storm Shields. If none are in stock, buy the 85% variety. Put these in your spell deck's sideboard. By keeping one of these on yourself at all times, you'll blunt most of the damage thrown at you.

Take out Clinker first, then go after Mr. Incinerator.

Thanks for the help! I defeated him.