Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coloring book for Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I would love to see coloring books for all the worlds that Wizard 101 has created!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Defender
May 31, 2009
Heck yes O: I mean, I'm a bit old for coloring books but still. Scanning the pictures to my computer and coloring them would make them look terrific!

You have my support.

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Administrator
I just want to point out, for those of you who may not be aware of them, that we DO have coloring pages you can download and print at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/coloringpages

There are about 70 different pictures you can download, print and color - just keep clicking the 'Click here to Refresh this Page' button to see more coloring pages.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
I just want to point out, for those of you who may not be aware of them, that we DO have coloring pages you can download and print at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/coloringpages

There are about 70 different pictures you can download, print and color - just keep clicking the 'Click here to Refresh this Page' button to see more coloring pages.
A picture of a cat thug I colored was on my notebook for school this year. :D

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I didn't just mean the characters, but the architectural details of the villages and towns and the furniture too. Think more interior and exterior design ideas. Just some examples: in Wizard City - the Headmaster's house. Or, in Krokotoipia - the pyramid. In Marleybone - the Church windows. Crab Alley - the Throne room.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009