Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant complete a quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
ok i am in wintertusk and i cant comeplete this quest because the person i need to talk to isnt their i have to talk to vanir Stormroarer in Savarstaad so i went their and he wasnt their my quest helper was pointing the other was so it lead me to this hut in wintertusk and i looked on my map and the person i need to talk to was not in their when i got into the hut he wasnt their and please want help to get him their so i can i can finish wintertusk

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
odefart wrote:
ok i am in wintertusk and i cant comeplete this quest because the person i need to talk to isnt their i have to talk to vanir Stormroarer in Savarstaad so i went their and he wasnt their my quest helper was pointing the other was so it lead me to this hut in wintertusk and i looked on my map and the person i need to talk to was not in their when i got into the hut he wasnt their and please want help to get him their so i can i can finish wintertusk

If it is the correct location, you may need to switch realms. Usually this clears the glitch.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2010