Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Manders are cute!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
manders are the bomb and they own bosses and they think all the time with their hands like

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Melissa Greenrunne... on Jul 17, 2011 wrote:
OK some of them may be evil but come on, you have to admit, they're ADORABLE! They have big eyes, a cute face and they randomly clap every few minutes which adds in the cute effect. They're just so cute! I can't resist them. I feel so bad I have to fight them. Post your thoughts here.
melcookie925
Yes, I totally agree! I have an Ice Mander pet, and it's just the cutest thing! I purchased it with gold on the Krokosphinx Island from the outdoor vendor with his little stand. It was about 1,500 gold. I love it's little clapping! (Sorry for the late reply)

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Manders are finally cute! Time to go find one...........

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I can't believe that some people think that manders are not cute! They are probably the cutest things so far until toshio in Mooshu. Nobody in dragonspyre is cute, except Malistare...lol! kidding.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Yes, manders are awesome! The only colors aren't purple, orange, and blue though. I remember seeing a green mander in the Chamber of Fire. (I don't remember clearly but I'm pretty sure it was green) And if someone has already noted this, Sorry, for I usually just skip to the last page.

Angela Level 31 Balance

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I'm a balance wizard, so my for them is super strong. They also are abosolutely brilliant in duels. They are adorable, with their kinda high voices, cute faces with big eyes, and the way they clap just makes me wanna dive into the computer and hug them

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
oh yea when i first saw a mander i was like
lol and yea i feel bad fighting them

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Wolf Strongshield on Aug 19, 2011 wrote:
Ikr! There cute! xD I called my helpful mander Bob LOLZ! In the maps when lizards are evil, they look cute outside but not in map I kinda feel bad when I have to kill them They should have done snakes xD
Is it some sort of contagion? I named my storm wizard's waterspout buddy Bob.

And yes, manders are cute as a button. Even when they're being naughty bad manders and you take out one of their numbers, the remaining mander looks left and right and suddenly finds himself all alone... it's heartbreaking.

Seems like the saddest manders are the pitiful little slave manders huddled in corners all over Karanahn Barracks. The minute you see one and recognize what is going on you go "Noooooo!"

I suppose it's a little strange to find Kroks cute, but my pyromancer has a pet krok Sammy and when they are working together in Krokotopia, it's cute when the attacking kroks and Sammy are taunting each other across the circle, opening and waggling their toothy jaws at each other.

Defender
May 03, 2009
shrukain on Aug 9, 2011 wrote:
Am I the only one that laughs when I read the manders' names of "Kiwu" (sounds like Kiwi) and "Salid" (sounds like salad)?!?!?! i wonder if the person who invented those names was hungry
I know right!? Those are my favorite manders. I also like Shazz'am! His name is hilarious!!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Wish they had a blue-and-yellow striped myth mander. Then all the wizards I've made so far can have a mander ally.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
Lol my friend finds them creepy. But they are kinda cute. When they are just standing there they look kinda nervous! They are cute in thier own way.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
Manders are pretty cute, I suppose. I really like the orange ones, cause' they're fire. Go fire!

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Melissa Greenrunne... on Jul 17, 2011 wrote:
OK some of them may be evil but come on, you have to admit, they're ADORABLE! They have big eyes, a cute face and they randomly clap every few minutes which adds in the cute effect. They're just so cute! I can't resist them. I feel so bad I have to fight them. Post your thoughts here.
melcookie925
I know right! how could those kroks treat such cute manders like that? those kroks are so ugly. they enslave the cute manders and it puts a smile on my face when I free them I wish all of them can be saved.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
OMg! i totally agree manders are both cute and adorable i hate having to have to kill them.

from, The princess of kroktopia,grizzlehelm,celestia,dragonspyre,and zafria.
Alyssa Emerald Grove.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Manders are cute! My level 21 balance wizard brother named his helpful mander Mandrew!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Sorry melcookie, I have always hated the manders and find nothing cute or adorable about them. I think
they are highly annoying and I waste as many as I can whenever I am in Krok.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I don't exactly know how this topic became so popular but...

I agree! Manders are so nice. Too bad they're enslaved. Also the Helpful Mander Minion is very helpful. During a battle someone summoned a Storm Elemental and all it did was put shields on itself and heal itself for no reason. Then he conjured a mander and we all got healing, blades, and shields! Mander everything is great. (Except when battling them) Go manders! Even Tim buk mal (I probably spelled it wrong but the one in the spiral chamber) who is always saying Oooooooh!

Happy Spellcasting!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
LOL I love manders!! Manders da bomb! Manders Epic!!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2012
I know the Manders are really adorable and sad so I feel bad for them

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
how are they adorable? one killed my friend is battle. ( i was helping him) they look weird
Tyler earthsword level 51

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
I love there voice, and the way they swivel their fingers.

Monica Shadowsheild lvl 20