Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Manders are cute!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
i agree i like them they remind me of one of those lizards my brother found in celestia and called him lizzy!?! random!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
quote=melcookie925]OK some of them may be evil but come on, you have to admit, they're ADORABLE! They have big eyes, a cute face and they randomly clap every few minutes which adds in the cute effect. They're just so cute! I can't resist them. I feel so bad I have to fight them. Post your thoughts here.
melcookie925 [I dont mind taking them out i dont really get thing about the cute stuff i mean come on why cant people like others like bears! Bears are not to vielent but think about your teddy bear softer nicer than a lizard really. ][]

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Abbigail623 wrote:
I know right! They meow if you hit them. lol my 3 year old little cousin was crying when I hit the mander when I was in KT. It was funny. And yes, The manders ARE the cutest thing in the whole W101
i guess she loved manders too :D :D

Survivor
May 01, 2012
melcookie925 wrote:
MadLogician wrote:
My Balance wizard says: Helpful Mander is helpful.
He is helpful. :D

Indeed very helpful :3

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
MayTheAwesome wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
MadLogician wrote:
He is helpful. :D

Indeed very helpful :3

Yup :-)

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
your kind of right they are cute way better then kroks sand gurds and flame gurndians

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
Manders are adorable indeed. If only they had bobble heads i can get, I'll collect them all and put them in my house.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
Ummm...not to sound rude or anything but you know that you can transform into a mander in the crown shop for either 75 crowns or 500 gold right?

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 24 theugist
Krok Thrasher
Order of the fang

P.S. life is awesome! 8)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I don't think Manders are CUTE, but i think they are cool.The only Kroks i like are in the Order of the Fang( Also counting Krokhotep 8) )Any other Krok i don't like.

Survivor
May 30, 2011
True Very Cute,But They Look Evil When They Rub Their Hands Together tho!!

Scarlet DustGem
Storm
Level 15

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
1. Weird topic.

2. They're not cute, just a bit freaky.

3. If you are obsessed, get a pet from Krokosphinx, or transform into one. :?

Besides, lots of other monsters are cute too, like MooShu's Ninja Pigs :P

- Savannah LifeHunter, Level 56 Theurgist

- Matthew SkullMask, Level 24 Sorcerer

- Destiny MythSong, Level 18 Conjurer

Explorer
May 27, 2012
Here's some mander cuteness! In the Hall of Champions, there is a mander named Rami in a corner. According to his dialogue, he's scared of you. Awww! I can't believe this! Manders are so adorable that they are scared of Kroks! One time I beat this one Charmed Slave in the Royal Hall, and he said ""Too weak to move...", and his pose was ADORABLE! I called that mander Charmed Special. If I ever encounter Charmed Special again, he's sure to be awesome!

Defender
May 17, 2011
Explorer
May 27, 2012
And ya know what else? When a Krok finds a mander, it loses its mind, grabs it, goes to tomb of the beguiler, sends the poor mander to ngozi, removes the mander's soul, locks it up in a pyramid, takes control of that mander's body, and tries to kill you, but they CLAP and DANCE (Only mander pets dance) and have thier infamous, perpetual smiles, and they are mere puppets. REALLY? How can someone hate these little guys? I heard in Mirage, there is a quest to save the chained manders from being turned into skeleton manders. And they say "(name)! Free me please! Don't get me transformed into a bag o' bones!" and you free him, and he dances...FOR THE REST OF THE GAME once you free him. And what else? I wish I would bring things from the computer into the real world, and I would bring my pet mander muffin, a darkfire longbow, many many dragon hatchlings, and the bazaar.

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
I agree, manders are pretty cute! But, they're not so cute when I get pulled into battle..... -.-

~Melissa&Jasmine, Life&Ice

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
melcookie925 wrote:
OK some of them may be evil but come on, you have to admit, they're ADORABLE! They have big eyes, a cute face and they randomly clap every few minutes which adds in the cute effect. They're just so cute! I can't resist them. I feel so bad I have to fight them. Post your thoughts here.
melcookie925

they aren't evil, they are forced to fight because of the kroks.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Manders are very cute! the way they do there hands! so crazy! i have a blue one named Roxie.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
MadLogician wrote:

My helpful mander is Drakes. He usually just puts shields and Balanceblades on us and then uses a bunch of Locust Swarms.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
Melissa Greenrunne... on Jul 17, 2011 wrote:
OK some of them may be evil but come on, you have to admit, they're ADORABLE! They have big eyes, a cute face and they randomly clap every few minutes which adds in the cute effect. They're just so cute! I can't resist them. I feel so bad I have to fight them. Post your thoughts here.
melcookie925
yeah i think they look good ut we still have to battle them because thats the storyline but they are good looking

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
Rosiepetal on Aug 2, 2011 wrote:
Manders are really cute! :D

I don't know how someone can not like them
yeah how is it possible that someone does not like them they are SOOOOOO cute and i hate having to kill them but when there your pets they help and that clapping is adorable!

lvl 26 wizard

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
one: weird topic

two: if you are lvl 50 to and over go train the morph spell

three: transform into one

four go farm for the pets of buy one

five you hate ninja pigs, goat monks, and bats? not to be rude but there are other cute things as well

six: they are not cute, just nice

seven: you must be obbsessesd :P

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
they are kinda cute but not to be evil the sound the make when you hit them with a move is cuter!