Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Manders are cute!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Manders are EPIC. And my favourite part is the ice mander(pet)'s clothes and they're random clapping :-P

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I totally agree that manders are really cute! They are probably the most adorable creatures in this whole game! Thank you for posting this so i can share my opinion on manders :D

Morgan Fireblood level 35 Pyromancer

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
speedy101601 wrote:
Yeah they're cute and all but here a horrible secret

They eat your kind.
Ah! You're right!

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
do you know people manders can also be pets in wizard 101 its funny when you deafeat them right reply if you think thats so right and when my mom watches she lahfs so much me to [quote

Explorer
May 28, 2011
Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
i like their little hats and accents. although i do wish they'd put on pants

Survivor
May 07, 2010
I know! I feel so bad that the Kroks enslave and enchant them. They don't deserve that! If a Mander was the Headmaster of Ravenwood, I would totally be okay with that! LOL. Manders are extremely cool, and Heplful Manders, the spell, is actually - I think better than Forest Sprite, but that's just my opinion.

Sincerely,
Tiffany Emeraldstone ~ Level 21

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
melcookie925 wrote:
OK some of them may be evil but come on, you have to admit, they're ADORABLE! They have big eyes, a cute face and they randomly clap every few minutes which adds in the cute effect. They're just so cute! I can't resist them. I feel so bad I have to fight them. Post your thoughts here.
melcookie925

I also like how when the manders cast their spells. It's really funny to see them hold up a finger or two as if they are gesturing, "But I'm not done yet!"

Quoted from Billy Mays

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I made poem about Manders.
Bob the Mander was a Mander.
Which made his friends glader.
That he was a Mander.
....I know, not the best.
melcookie925

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
OK some of them may be evil but come on, you have to admit, they're ADORABLE! They have big eyes, a cute face and they randomly clap every few minutes which adds in the cute effect. They're just so cute! I can't resist them. I feel so bad I have to fight them. Post your thoughts here.
melcookie925
SO TRUE manders are adorable i loved pwning alchemist kepi and saving all those manders i cant believe they were being posioned Laura Drake Level 32 theurgist

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
wolflover365593 wrote:
I have to say, the manders are SO CUTE!!! I feel bad for them. There slaves and we have to battle them I love how they clap ever few seconds, and how there different colors( blue, purple, orange) it adds in the cuteness factor. But, manders are adorable! :D
dont forget the few rare green uninslaved ones

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
And Balance students get them as a minion! ( I called my Mander Minion Chris )

You can also get them as pets by the Krokophinx, unforetunatly, you can't call them Chris :-(

Survivor
May 02, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

Relay, that depends on who you ask. I think they are 50% cute, 50% creepy. The creepy part comes from their eyes. I eventually got over it, but those things still annoy me somewhat.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Ahhh, i think manders are cute, but they kinda weird-looking at the same time....

Noooo dont attack me but i like the bad guys in krokotopia LOL. like the ones in Emps Retreat. The ones with the little drum hats crack me up!!!

Survivor
May 22, 2011
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
This is quite a weird topic (No offence) But I have to agree that Manders are quite cute.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2011
manders aren't than cute but for some reason even i don't know i like them! i don't know why,but for that reason i have 3 pet ice manders! the random clapping is one of the things that make them cute (read the top) anyways i want the drop manders but im unluckly when it comes to pet drops anthony dunerunner lvl. 34 sorceror in mooshu.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2011
Manders can be funny. Once I cast the killing spell, and it randomly started clapping just as it was about to be hit! LOL

Elizabeth GoldenThistle
Level 26 Conjurer

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Manders are the most cutest things in the whole spiril and our world :3 in the Vault of Ice, they are slaved :-( but i love how they clap once you free em :3 everything about them are adorable :3 c:

Autumn Pixiedust Level 22 Life

Destiny Deathblood Lvl 35 Death

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
BTW, Manders are not lizards. The name Mander comes from salamander, which is an amphibian.

What I found interesting, however, was one Mander not only decried the rule of the Kroks, they also did not like all the Marlebonians there. This is very much in keeping with Egypt of early this century, when the British were in control of Egypt, and actually did cart away a lot of Egyptian artifacts to Britain. It has only been recently that many have been returned.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
MaxDeGroot wrote:
BTW, Manders are not lizards. The name Mander comes from salamander, which is an amphibian.

What I found interesting, however, was one Mander not only decried the rule of the Kroks, they also did not like all the Marlebonians there. This is very much in keeping with Egypt of early this century, when the British were in control of Egypt, and actually did cart away a lot of Egyptian artifacts to Britain. It has only been recently that many have been returned.
Cool fact! :)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2010
Everything in Krokotopia is Waaayy to hard for me. Charmed Slaves aren't that hard though :D

Evan Wildtalon Lv 18 Pyromancer & Necromancer