Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Manders are cute!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
OK some of them may be evil but come on, you have to admit, they're ADORABLE! They have big eyes, a cute face and they randomly clap every few minutes which adds in the cute effect. They're just so cute! I can't resist them. I feel so bad I have to fight them. Post your thoughts here.
melcookie925

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
I agree with u, they're ADORABLE AND CUTE! I hate it when i have to fight the manders. I mean they're way cuter and adorable then the kroks (i hate the kroks cuz they're mean and they enslave the cute manders and they don't care about the manders ) I also LOVE the manders' accents. the manders are AWESOME, even if some are evil.
Emily LifeFriend lvl 31 Ice Wizard

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Their ok I guess. When I think mander, I think odd. They are just a little weird. I think that the Cows in MS are awesome!

-The Silverblades

Survivor
May 29, 2011
how can manders even be cute? Really? They are just slaves ( some of them aren't) The manders just have like 3 colors: orange, blue, and purple so what if you fight them? That's what you do.

--jonathan icewalker level 31 fire

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Yeah, I must admit, they are ADORABLE! I recently purchased an Ice Mander, and I got a regular mander (Red/orange one) From A Boss in a battle! Okay, don't haters, its fine to state your opinions, but you dont have to be rude about it!
Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 29 Life Wizard

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
What makes them even more cute is that each mander smiles although they are slaves of the kroks. :D:-)

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Manders are ADORABLE! They were part of what made KT soooooo awesome. I love how they clap every couple of minutes, too!!! They are sooooo adorable! (their perpetual smiles terrify me though lol!)

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I have to say, the manders are SO CUTE!!! I feel bad for them. There slaves and we have to battle them I love how they clap ever few seconds, and how there different colors( blue, purple, orange) it adds in the cuteness factor. But, manders are adorable! :D

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I wouldn't call them really cute, but they are silly. They are quite the hilarious little bunch, and I feel just the slightest bit guilty defeating the guys. The mander pet is cute, because it has a little fez. I like hats.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I know right! They meow if you hit them. lol my 3 year old little cousin was crying when I hit the mander when I was in KT. It was funny. And yes, The manders ARE the cutest thing in the whole W101

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I love, Love, LOVE when they clap and the accents are super, duper CUTE! But I don't like the blue and purple one mainly because I am a pyromancer...

Suri Thunderheart, lvl 23 pyromancer. :D

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Abbigail623 wrote:
lol my 3 year old little cousin was crying when I hit the mander when I was in KT. It was funny.
Lol, that is so funny!

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
surilee02 wrote:
I love, Love, LOVE when they clap and the accents are super, duper CUTE! But I don't like the blue and purple one mainly because I am a pyromancer...

Suri Thunderheart, lvl 23 pyromancer. :D
I see your point. :) My favorites would be the purple ones because purple is my favorite color. I also like the blue. The orange are my least favorite, no offence.
melcookie925

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
MadLogician wrote:
My Balance wizard says: Helpful Mander is helpful.
He is helpful. :D

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
hitmix wrote:
Their ok I guess. When I think mander, I think odd. They are just a little weird. I think that the Cows in MS are awesome!

-The Silverblades
The cows are ok, I guess. Yeah, manders are a little weird, but that's what makes them cute and random! :D :D

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
quote=Jonathan2907]how can manders even be cute? Really? They are just slaves ( some of them aren't) The manders just have like 3 colors: orange, blue, and purple so what if you fight them? That's what you do.

--jonathan icewalker level 31 fire I'm sorry, I don't see your point...... :( :?

Survivor
May 01, 2010
blaze552563 wrote:
manders are not cute there just lizard things

Yeah, ok, that's what you think smart one. Manders are the best things ever!!!!!!!
Kroks are over grown lizards ya know. You should call them the lizard thingys!!!

Suri Thunderheart, lvl 23 pyromancer

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Am I the only one that laughs when I read the manders' names of "Kiwu" (sounds like Kiwi) and "Salid" (sounds like salad)?!?!?! i wonder if the person who invented those names was hungry

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:
What makes them even more cute is that each mander smiles although they are slaves of the kroks. :D:-)
I know. Their smiles are ADORABLE!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Ikr! There cute! xD I called my helpful mander Bob LOLZ! In the maps when lizards are evil, they look cute outside but not in map I kinda feel bad when I have to kill them They should have done snakes xD