Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grand Chasm Crystal is Broken :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
You cannot locate the final crystal for your quest in the crucible. the room is as empty as the crystal your looking for is :/

please fix this issue as soon as possible,, alot of freaky things happened in that room that i wasnt prepared to witness, my character went invisible and my pet was left to walk around alone an couldnt escape from the room. i was still connected to conversation through text, so the connection to server was not the case in this one. I am not the only one having this problem, also it appeared the room was mirrored quite a few times if that makes sense to any of you high tech wizard guys behind the scenes of creation.

on a side note, my character went invisible from trying to exit the instance lvl at the end. Each time i exited i was sent back to the center of the crystal room where i should have located it. After about three times of that happening my character went invisible and Midnight was left to roam alone. I proved a picture of when i couldnt even exit all together, this was about ten minutes before i started getting put in the center of the room... yea theres my walkthrough of fun :) please fix as soon as possible.

Thanks

Explorer
Feb 05, 2009
I guess video glitches can go under this one since last update I noticed the camera is no longer locked in the combat circle, so when you start you can hold the left mouse button and turn your wizard around so your facing backward or to the side of your enemy. the center animation appear correctly though in the circle, as weird as this may sound it also seem it has an affect on the usual random initiative, in which you seem to get the first go more often too.

Administrator
You cannot locate the final crystal for your quest in the crucible. the room is as empty as the crystal your looking for is :/ CrackedRose:
You may find something to help you by going in to your Quest History (click on the little yellow ? within that quest panel) and double check to make sure you're exactly where you're supposed to be.

As for the video issues, I've passed that along to our technical wizards, thanks!

community@wizard101.com