Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Text Chat Stuck In Botton Right Corner

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
This happened as soon as I got into stormriven.
I was typing one day and when i logged off and logged back on, it wasn't there!! I pressed o and i saw the tiniest line ever in the bottom right corner, so there is no way i can drag it back. Pressing enter and o did nothing, please help!! :(

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
buddyseedar wrote:
I was typing one day and when i logged off and logged back on, it wasn't there!! I pressed o and i saw the tiniest line ever in the bottom right corner, so there is no way i can drag it back. Pressing enter and o did nothing, please help!! :(

There is an arrow in the middle of the top line. If the arrow points up, then you minimized the window and you just need to click it again to expand it. You should be able to click and hold on the top bar to move it around, and the little "box on box" icon in the lower right can be clicked and held to resize the text window. Hope this helps...

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
buddyseedar wrote:
CLick on the arrow on that tiny line and it wil come back