Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rattle Bone's has a Horsie?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
One day I was playing my Lv. 4 Life wizard, Fred ThunderPants, and I saw I needed to defeat Rattlebones. Where it shows you what you can get for that quest I saw the symbol for a mount! Can it be true? If so, what mount?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I started farming Senor RattleBones and so far no luck! I want to make sure I don't waste my time, so does RattleBones have a mount drop?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
eggywig wrote:
One day I was playing my Lv. 4 Life wizard, Fred ThunderPants, and I saw I needed to defeat Rattlebones. Where it shows you what you can get for that quest I saw the symbol for a mount! Can it be true? If so, what mount?

Unless they've changed something recently, Rattlebones has always dropped numerous temporary mounts (7 day rental brooms, horses, etc).

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
eggywig wrote:

its not a hourse mount its a BROOM mount
and its only a one day rental
well i am not sure if ya went there to find out yet so i posted here hope ya get my message

well um bye

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Guess what? No drop from RattleBones, but when I was farming Lady Blackhope for her Unicorn statue I fought her like 30 times and got 200 gold, a closet full of boots, and... A BROOM MOUNT! One day broom mount! Yay me! Sadly I thought I could use it later and the next day I log on and it says that it is EXPIRED. Dang. One day, I hope to ride around on a Horned Sweeper, but until then I'm walking.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
No. Ceren gives you a mount when you defeat Rattlebones I t :Dhink