Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disappering Quests (Pleae read, KingsIsle!)

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
About a year ago I got the quests that send you into Tomb of the Beguiler and Kensington Park. I never did them, and at one point they both disappeared. I just finished Tomb of the Beguiler, and got nothing. So, now I can never get the "Master of the Oasis" Badge. Same thing if there's a badge for Kensington Park. If someone could help me (especially a member of KingsIsle), I would be very thankful.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
willwolf64 wrote:
About a year ago I got the quests that send you into Tomb of the Beguiler and Kensington Park. I never did them, and at one point they both disappeared. I just finished Tomb of the Beguiler, and got nothing. So, now I can never get the "Master of the Oasis" Badge. Same thing if there's a badge for Kensington Park. If someone could help me (especially a member of KingsIsle), I would be very thankful.
Same thing happened around february of 2011 for me. I did tomb, and didnt get the badge. Kensington i'm not gonna try. Lol.