Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Next World: "Gobblerton"

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Well I've put many clues and pieces together to find out what the next world just might be.

In an interview with the lady that voices Proffessor Greyrose from the Friendly Necromancer, she states that Greyrose grew up in a world made of candy. And her two sisters were evil witches. The only reason Greyrose was good was because she had fairy blood in her.

Now, in Collossus Blvd, the Gobber King said that the Gobblers were driven from their home by evil witches. He also said they were going to take over Wizard City and rename it New Gobblerton. The "New" probably meant their old world was called "Gobblerton" and the "New" just was meaning it was a new version of "Gobblerton".

The reason these two worlds might be the same world is because they both involve evil witches. Also, the Gobblers have an interest eating. If they lived in a world made of candy, it would make loads of sense.

If "Gobblerton" happens to come out, you could possibly be helping the Gobblers this time. It could even be it's own side world. Or, possibly, this could tie in with the Morganthe story arc!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
And Greyrose could even give you the quest to go there, just like how Balestorm sent you to Celestia. Notice a pattern?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
willwolf64 wrote:
And Greyrose could even give you the quest to go there, just like how Balestorm sent you to Celestia. Notice a pattern?

and dont forget professor drake sent you to ds

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
i thought of this myself, and came op with the idea that gobbleton is in big problems, the evil withes scared awey the gobblers because they eat to much, but now that they are gone, the ecosystem of the world are a mess and half the land is a big sugardump and candymonsters is terrorizing the land

Survivor
May 14, 2010
willwolf64 wrote:

Totally.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Isirion wrote:
i thought of this myself, and came op with the idea that gobbleton is in big problems, the evil withes scared awey the gobblers because they eat to much, but now that they are gone, the ecosystem of the world are a mess and half the land is a big sugardump and candymonsters is terrorizing the land
It's a fantasy video game. Anything could happen.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh gee when you remove the balance from any world it goes haywire...

in a world like this the over abundance of the sweets created can surly reign havoc over any and all the denizens.... and now even the evil witches could have major problems with their ecological systems running amok.

the sweet syrup sea is now amassed with rock sugar burgs and the candy cane trees no longer bear pure sweet sugar plums not to mention that sweet grasses have clogged the river ways of the fruit flavored syrups that flowed down from the snow cone mountains.

oh yea...
i can see the major problem that have arose. even the witches
who are soured and bitter could not fix this....
they need the Gobblers back!

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
Yes, this should totally tie in with morganthe, maybe she in the evil witch. And level raise, and not a side world would be awesome...

Then again when you think about it celestia is kind of a side world too, since it is after dragonspyre, the main point of the game, beat malistaire.

And btw, good job making new worlds kingsisle! celestia, wysteria, wintertusk, 3 in about 1 years time!

2 worlds a year would be pretty good, 3 is awesome. with 3, if you spend not too much time on the game, a new world will be coming out once all 6 of your characters have beaten the last one! 8D

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
Survivor
May 13, 2011
Yoohoo!This is awesome.Do you think there should be more spells?I do.I have a idea for a monster:Evil Gumdrop.Evil Gumdrops can be:blue(ice)red(fire)and purple(storm).They have 780 health and look like gumdrops with monster faces.I will post more later.

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon,level 10 balance wizard

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
if you ask me they need to make another world with malistaire in it because they are makeing a lot of side line worlds if they do make golbberto the need to make it have something to do with malistaire in it because malistaire doesnt have to be alive to have some thing to do with it like if malistaire had a daughter or son that was turning bad a decide to take over gobblerton with the witches because proffesr greyrose said she summond them so they werent run out of there world by the witches :D

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
trelian5 wrote:
Yoohoo!This is awesome.Do you think there should be more spells?I do.I have a idea for a monster:Evil Gumdrop.Evil Gumdrops can be:blue(ice)red(fire)and purple(storm).They have 780 health and look like gumdrops with monster faces.I will post more later.

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon,level 10 balance wizard
If this is a side world, I agree with the 780 health. But if this is a brand new world after Celestia, then they should have much more health ranging from 1500-1680.
- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 60, Legendary Pyromancer