Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Artwork!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Just wanted to give a shoutout to the artist of the beautiful pictures in "Fan ART". I'm not sure the name, but you know who you are. :D Great Work!!!

Defender
May 31, 2009
Haha, why thanks :-)

I'm working on fanfiction and art right now... I hope they accept it :-D

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i'm working on stuff too! but its not ready to be sent in yet xD. which reminds me, can you send in a picture via email of the pic or do you have to send it in via regular mail? i'm not sure if i want to send it in the latter way

Administrator
Send us your drawings, paintings and sketches of your character or anything else you've seen or imagined about Wizard101. If you are under 13 years of age, ask your parent or guardian for permission to send us your artwork.

If you would like to submit something, send it in an email to community@wizard101.com or mail it to us at KingsIsle Entertainment, P.O. Box 82543, Austin TX USA,78708 and be sure to include your character name!

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Defender
May 31, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Send us your drawings, paintings and sketches of your character or anything else you've seen or imagined about Wizard101. If you are under 13 years of age, ask your parent or guardian for permission to send us your artwork.

If you would like to submit something, send it in an email to community@wizard101.com or mail it to us at KingsIsle Entertainment, P.O. Box 82543, Austin TX USA,78708 and be sure to include your character name!

Speaking of fanfiction, I submitted three parts to my story. They haven't been submitted. I put them in, like three weeks ago. I really want them in there! Can you submit them, please?

Administrator
We receive hundreds of entries each and every month. They all have to be read and then the top stories are chosen and published. This process takes time, please be patient with us.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Well I'm already working on my 4th book of my seris it's called "The HunterLegendWRaith cronicles.

(The capital R is on purpose)

Hunter LegendWraith level 60 necromancer