Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses, mounts and pets ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
I think it would really cool if you could build your own house by using money earned in the game. Each room has a wallpaper and flooring selector. It also would have a room size or design. There would be decor to choose from as seen in other castles. each decor would cost 250. small rooms would cost 400. medium is 600. large is 1000. specials are 1500. wallpaper and flooring is 200.
the mount ideas would be a chariot, a serpent, pegasus, and a bear.
the pet ideas would be a moose and a cupcake monster.
For people who may copie or think i copied i came up with the ideas and have reposted almost every month. -esmee L.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
i love all of these ideas! the creating your own house would definitely fuel my creativity! i think it would definitely be a hit and we could all have HUGE houses! i dont really like the current house thing where they're themed to the architecture for each world, it gets old after a while and you have to keep buying new houses when you get sick of the other. maybe they could add in a feature to your idea where you can buy additional themed rooms? idk but i wanna cupcake monster now... lol

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I think that would be totally cool! I would love to have a bear as a mount. I would also love to be able to design my own house. I think it would be cool to be able to pick the outside of your house. like from Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Dragonspyre, Grizzlehiem, and Celestia

Defender
May 31, 2009
Cool house ideas! I would love to customize my own...

Mount ideas are great! I would love to ride in a chariot like Percy Jackson, haha!

Pet ideas are cute :3 Moose lol, no one uses that word very much, do they?

All in all, 4.5/5 stars XD

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic
Currently brainstorming an idea for a world!

~See you in the Spiral!~

Explorer
May 21, 2011
Jessiekat wrote:
I think it would really cool if you could build your own house by using money earned in the game. Each room has a wallpaper and flooring selector. It also would have a room size or design. There would be decor to choose from as seen in other castles. each decor would cost 250. small rooms would cost 400. medium is 600. large is 1000. specials are 1500. wallpaper and flooring is 200.
For people who may copie or think i copied i came up with the ideas and have reposted almost every month. -esmee L.

I think that's a great idea! But what do you mean by "specials?" The only thing i disagree with is the chariot. How would it work?

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
Ohnoswords wrote:
Jessiekat wrote:

I think that's a great idea! But what do you mean by "specials?" The only thing i disagree with is the chariot. How would it work?

i think she means personally designed rooms. like shape and size.

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth