Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Elegant boots

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Hey, i was wondering where and who in mooshu drops the death elegant boots. I have the death elegant hat and another death robe (both dropped) but I cant find out who drops the boots.

I want them because I want to stitch my legendary gear to them.

Thanks, Dylan Death, Level 60 Necromaner, PVP Warlord
Blaze Fire, Level 60 Pyromancer, PVP Commander

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dillon7265 wrote:
Hey, i was wondering where and who in mooshu drops the death elegant boots. I have the death elegant hat and another death robe (both dropped) but I cant find out who drops the boots.

I want them because I want to stitch my legendary gear to them.

Thanks, Dylan Death, Level 60 Necromaner, PVP Warlord
Blaze Fire, Level 60 Pyromancer, PVP Commander

I couldn't find death elegant boots, but Wizard101Central.com has a guide for Mooshu Bosses that might help. Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1012&highlight=mooshu+boss+guide

There are a few different drops for death boots, like Stonebreaker and some others on this list.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

Just one more thought...

If you want them to stitch your legendary gear to them, wouldn't it be easier to buy them? Eloise, in the Wizard City Commons area, has elegant footwear for 255 gold, and you can pick your own colors when you buy them...

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
The guy who drops them is Yakedo in crimson fields. He is the hidden boss that you can fight if you raise all the banners before you get the quest to kill ten people in the battlefield

Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:

Just one more thought...

If you want them to stitch your legendary gear to them, wouldn't it be easier to buy them? Eloise, in the Wizard City Commons area, has elegant footwear for 255 gold, and you can pick your own colors when you buy them...

Honeybee313, I realize you can stitch the regular elegant boots from Eloise, but the point is i dont want the regular elegant boots, i want the death elegant boots with death designs on them.