Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life wizards are angry

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
godessofspace wrote:
yeah once in pvp i fought some death wiz and he was like "oh this is gonna be easy!" since i'm a girl and life. double the underestimation. and then i totally owned him in the end!

to me i find it truly insilting when i'm called a "healing noob" or life being a girly school. i can especially be insulted when people are like "this will be easy" because i'm a girl! yeah well wait till you take over 1,000 damage by my centaur!!!

Yes, I do have to say that that dude who said it was going to be easy deserved it. But, just don't let it get in that Necromancers are bad...because I'm one.

Some of the hardest bosses are life. Some are death. Some are myth. lol, my biased opinion lies in the dream trio are the strongest!

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
alot of people forget the balance. Balance resembles this: think of a scale. Life is on one end, Death on the other. If you took life away, death would tip the fragile balance, disturbing the movement of the scale. If you took away Death, life would do the same. So, as I see it, it is up to both of us to keep the balance and not tip the scale. If people are too biased to recognize this, they can go ahead and see what their counterpart thinks of them.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
Life is not girly OR weak! Sure, I`m a girl and a Theurgist, but it is downright insulting to be told that I belong to a girly school. I have a friend who happens to be a male Theurgist, and he isn`t (that) girly, nor is he a weak fighter. Infact he`s pretty hard to beat, AND he`s 9 levels below me. True, he is guilty of the girly surname stereotype (to this day I cannot understand WHY he chose Blossom of all things) but he says quite often that he wishes he could change it. Honestly, people, let this be a lesson: choose your name wisely.
I am absolutely horrible at 1v1 PvP matches, but I make up for it by working well in teams. I am not a girly-girl (even if my robes in-game are sometimes girly) nor am I any worse at PvE than your average Legendary Necromancer. So honestly, people, cut it out with the stereotypes. Invalid generalizations get on my nerves.
Scarlet SilverWeaver
Legendary Theurgist (and proud of it!)

Olivia TitanSpear
Initiate Conjurer

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
yea i pretty much agree, i have a life wizard and some people say that to me, life's awesome you know

~wolf strongshield~
~master of balance~

stay awesome 8)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
flipper2299 wrote:
I'm a girl, but I'm a tomboy, my school is Life. Life isn't girly! We have trees throwing rocks, and lots more! I love being a life student! My 2nd school is Storm, and those 2 schools together are powerful!
Don't let the jeleous students bring you down! You seem like a great person, and if they think that you're girly, and don't want to be your friend, it's THEIR loss!

Alyssa Pixiedust
Level 32 Life Student

finally someone other that mean who is life and storm wizard!
scot shadowcaster (lvl 31 magus life student)

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Ok, even though I am fire and myth, i have to say that without my life friend Kiley Swiftstone, I wouldnt be where i am in the game. Life wizards can be fierce if they want. And life is NOT girly in any way! I mean, yeah there is a unicorn and fairy, but life has some good attacks! I love the centuar spell! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D So i am protecting my friend in a small way from getting bullied by mean wizards who think life is girly! :)
Morgan Fireblood, level 36 pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
legoman304 wrote:
i dont understand why people think that life is girly. my brother is life and i am jealous of their awsome accuracy. they also the only school that can heal others and buff healing spells. if you try doing the waterworks or Nastrond (wintertusk last dungeon) without a life wizard, you may not live to tell the tale!

Morgrim Darksword
Magus (level 30) Necromancer
EH! What about the balance spell "Helping Hands"?! THAT is a healing spell that heals others for 3 rounds for 400.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
WHAT? Are you kidding me? People making fun of you? lol why don't you tell them the life wizards are the ones keeping most wizards ALIVE and life has the good healing spells.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Actually, i never thought life was girly. I am a level 48 ice wizard and i have major respect for life. Without them it would be a whole lot more difficult.

Defender
May 17, 2011
ahem! life is not just for girls! we have the awsome centar spell! and what about our awsome heals? none of the other schools have so many cool ones! anyone who insults life will pvp me !

Saffron Firehunter, magus thergeust, level 31, VERY ANGRY