Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life wizards are angry

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
If you want my opinion Life is not girly . and all schools are created eqally see storm may be powerful but they dont have alot of life and Life wizards may not have the strongest attack but they have tuns of life and great healing Jacob Moon Blood lvl60
Hunter Dusk Caller

Survivor
May 25, 2010
niko995 wrote:
why do most people mock life wizards and say life is for girls? it just took me a battle with a legendary conjurer and beat him to make him change his mind about life. Just because we have a unocorn spell and a few fairies doesn't mean it's girly :( . Plus i have an idea for a dungeon, in front of the world gate in celestia (or another tough world) to be the entrance to wizard city, but where malistaire has come and destroyed the place and with the professors you try to stop him and free the students, and at the end you all the professors and ambrose use a powerful spell to bring the place back to normal. i hope you like it :D nicholas dragonshard lvl 46 theurgist (for now )

I seriously hate that to. I mean like some people tell me "Life is for girls, stew pet be like fire." Life magic is not for girls! No classes are for a particular gender! It's for BOYS AND GIRLS. I hate how people say that it's for girls. -.- Just because we got some girly spells like Unicorn or Fairy doesn't mean it's for girls x: Life got Forest Lord and centaur and that's not for boys. They're for Boys+Girls. x: People really need to understand that. x:

Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
Granted life has a few, what you would consider, "girly" spells but since when did girly become a bad thing? the only life spells that i can recall at the moment that are guys are the leprechaun, and the forest lord. (not counting rebirth because it's genderless) but if you want my opinion, the dryad and rebirth are the best heals in the game. And the forest lord does some heavy damage. So you can't call it girly or manly. They both have respectable powers. Worst case scenario, if you got into a fight with someone, you could just keep absorb shielding and healing until they ran out of cards and then pick at them while they stand there helpless to defend themselves. Then let them say life is girly ;)

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
life is not girls! I have a couple of friends that are boys and they have life as there primary school

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
alex32724 wrote:
i aggree. life is totally underestimated. we have the best healing spell, rebirth,which gives 625 health to all friends + absorb 400 to all friends!
and with enough blades and traps, we can totally kick but. life is not girly and its one of the best schools out there. plus the color green rules!
go life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

micheal duneleaf thuergist level 50

Well I think wearing the color green is the worst thing a life wizard culd do in pvp, but pve not important.

I havent encounterd anyone that called life "girly". Perhaps 'healing noob", but I always look at their record which usually is a joke. Of my five wizards life was by far the easiest to achive warlord with. with a record of 755 wins to 168 losses. The problem is if you pvp lot and do good as you are levling up you create an unfair advantage against yourself. I personally hate questing and just love to pvp. But if you are in the 38-48 range as a warlord you will undoubtedly fight legendry wizards who are privates.

They strut in there with the new waterworks gear on, enchanted cards, lifeforce blade, and hot with a series of critical strikes. At the 38-48 level range and lower unless I am mistaken you cant get gear with a natural defense against critical strikes. So you have to rely of the 5 possible chances that conviction will come up and work. With zero possibility of getting protective gear against criticals it makes it completely unfair.

So if you are a life wizard that has done well you pretty much have to stop PVP until you reach legendary to assure the playing field is even. Otherwise you get unskilled players with higher talent traits merely because of their access to better gear calling you "girly" or "noob" as they gain their large amount of arena tickets and you lose a massive amount of hard earned rank.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
"most people mock life wizards and say life is for girls"? My Theurgist just hit Legendary and I've never heard anyone tell me Life is girly in the entire time I've played him. Not in Wizard City, not in Krokotopia, not in Marleybone, not in MooShu, not in Dragonspyre, not in Grizzleheim or Wintertusk, and certainly not in Celestia. Surely if "most" people belittle Thuergists, I would've heard something about it. Anyway, whoever said that to you is obviously not very bright and you just ignore them because that's ridiculous.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
OMG How could people say that?!?! If they say life is "girly" just walk away or if its your friend you might wanna go with another friend or something. That's very rude to say life is girly. I heard a convo in the commons and people said "Fire is a boy school" Then they saw me reported me and were laughing :'( but I stood up and said some stuff to them to make them change their minds. &^)_)^& Seriously they apoligized once I told them some stuff but I did it calmly and with nice words. :] You should do that too and if they don't listen, just change realms or area. Don't worry I'll be right with you. Well, cya in the spiral!

Taylor Daisystone
Level 59 Pyromancer
"All schools rule like pancakes!"

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
someone else are wrong about balance. they got their own healing spell: helping hands which is HoT* spell (*Healing over Time). maybe part of the reason they say that is because the unicorns mane and tail has flowers on them, and also maybe because the girl in the abracadoodle (wizard101 comic) is a theurgist. its not girlish and its insulting to balance wizards has well as one of our most powerful spells is judgement which is guaranteed a lady and our teacher, alhazred looks like a woman. if youre saying life is girlish, youre saying balance is girlish which makes ME mad. understood?

Quinn IronSword level 49 master of balance

Survivor
May 03, 2011
Saying Life is girlish isn't nice at all. :x One of the heals has a Satyr who is a boy!

If this happens just walk away

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
You guys are all forgetting something though, wizard101 needs to try to attract all kids. So what about those girls that love princesses and flowers? That's why they created life, to help attract those kind of people. So then they add some "cool" spells for life so that boys like it too. So life is for both genders, but was created for girls.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
I dont care about their opinoins. I am just mad that life has 6 attacks.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
im not life but i dont think life is girly my main school is fire my second school is life life is one of the only three schools who have ability to heal other people life is the best out of those if life weren't around or my second school wasn't life i don't know how many times i would have died and also most of my life friends are boys the only thing in life that could be even considered girly are unicorn pixie and dryad now lets look at whats not even close to being considered girly imp leprachaun spirit armor is very useful seraph centaur and i think forest lord is really cool so to all those people who think life is girly you don't have much of an argument

blaze legendary pyromancer(secondary LIFE)

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
Yes, I've heard this phrase before, from lots of people even my cousin!My second main, is a life, and my third main is balance, so when I hear this, I get a little mad.I once fought a life, and I was a higher level, sure. But it was the longest fight I've had, he had many strategies to heal which made me just use attacks on him then I forgot to shield myself and he nearly defeated me, but he ran out of cards, but it was the longest fight I've ever, been through.

Life is a GREAT class, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, I wish I chose Life sometimes, as my primary, even.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Life is not for girls, because people who say that, use life, of course.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
My brother and sister are life and if you people out there think that life is a bad school for wizards, think again!

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
Life is for everyone, not just girls. For those who don't believe this, quit being so stereotypical! And I think the problem with this stereotype is the fact that guys have something like Daisy or Lotus in their name. XD

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Life is not girly..i'm a boy and i have heald most of my friends when we are in battles with bosses. faries and sprites and faries can heal you or your friends. and the unicorns heal you and your friends,and therefore life is not girly. Kyle IronMask level 22 life

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Hello people of wizard101, , i tink life wizards are great they can be female and male it really does not matter at all. my sister is life and my brother is life i really don't get why people have to say its for girls i mean like seriously. so i think its mainly good for anyone.

your friend
Angela nightbreaker

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
yeah once in pvp i fought some death wiz and he was like "oh this is gonna be easy!" since i'm a girl and life. double the underestimation. and then i totally owned him in the end!

to me i find it truly insilting when i'm called a "healing noob" or life being a girly school. i can especially be insulted when people are like "this will be easy" because i'm a girl! yeah well wait till you take over 1,000 damage by my centaur!!!

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Life school is VERY underestimated!

Sure, we don't have many ATTACK spells, but we can heal! Without healing, how would we ever win battles!? I hate how everyone says Life is the WEAKEST school. In my opinion, all schools have the same number of strength.

So everyone who thinks that Life is a girly/weak school, you're wrong!

-----
Paige Lifestone
Level 28
Life School

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
We are all equal the element we should feel sorry for is myth they need credit and stop with the fighting of MY ELEMENT IS BETTER! we all have flaws ok?

change is the law of life and those who stay only in the past or the present are certain to miss the future :-) -JFK

_Rebecca Legendhunter and yes i do play black op

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Life School is NOT girly. My best friend is a Life student, and he is very manly. (Not a very good explanation, but there is no other way to put it.) And Life +Secondary School Storm is the best combo in the game.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
May 24, 2009
if life school is girly, how come i have about 15 life lvl. 60 friends? plus i am lvl. 60 life! Life is not girly :) thank you