Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP is just not fair .........

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
Lion359 wrote:
## I hate to say it to you of all people, but this is what DarthJT has
## been saying for a long time now. It took me a while to fully grasp
## all of what he was saying.

I understand people are adopting everything DarthJT said and trying to replicate this because he is thought of the ultimate anti complainer. But really it was almost contradictory.

Actually, people agree with what I say, because I back up my claims with facts. I am not an ultimate anti complainer Thorvon, this just goes to show, how little you actually read posts before you reply...

I have to disagree everyone agreeing with what Darth is really lessing the game. He called people complainers in PvP message boards.

Once again, putting words in someones mouth or posts to make yourself look better Thorvon? Is this the best you can do? Some people have actual claims, based on facts and figures, they use real situations and state their claim.

While others, such as yourself, complain. Oh storm is just too overpowered, storm can just attack and kill everyone... Where is the evidence to support this claim? Where are the facts and figures? Because storm beats you, does not mean it is a fact that storm is overpowered!

I am not here to "lessing the game" lol too funny... I am here to keep rational thinking in the game. I can think objectively, as I have a legend in every school. I am not biased to one school and then trying to make other schools less powerful and my school overpowered, because I am, all schools... I know each schools strengths and weaknesses, unlike most who post, that have their school of choice and maybe one other school.

But in the dorms he almost always pushed and complained for new idea that were very very biased. He wanted tempest to be a DoT overtime spell and still be an X pip and attack all, so he aimed for only storm students.

I did not push, or complain! I brought up an idea, simple as that... Why? Because people did complain about storm always using tempest... It is a valid solution to many problems... If you like it fine, if you don't like it fine, but I did not push it at all...

Plus he wanted his pet spells to be doubled in casting because he was saying that his pet wasn't casting enough tower shields.

I never said doubled! Where do you get this stuff,Thorvon? Why do you keep making stuff up? If you want to address my issues, or attack me, please use my actual words and posts... Anyway, I have been gone for a month and you are still at it?

Joe while I have agreed with you in the past and really respected a lot of your posts. And believe me if you read other posts this is hard for me but Travis is right lol.

The KI employees can obviously when something is a problem. Just because a lot of complaints are made doesn't mean they have to fix the problem if they don't feel it is a problem. However these legitamate problems that are posted can offer insight to something that may need be fixed.

Darth sometimes had well thought out posts. But it seems that everyone that follows him doesn't understand that there are such things as problems lol. The generation of posters we have here it is a disgrace to me we have to do more. All we ever do on these message boards(Me included) is just call people complainers, some can be just emotional rants and complaints. But some are true problems and the more we just say they are complaining, nothing will ever get fixed, which is why people are leaving. So I have to side with Travis saying we have to think of greater good for all players of this game and not just things that benefit ourselves.

I have stated this all along, Thorvon, if you would have ever once actually read my posts...

Some, few, but some have actual issues... Some things do need to be addressed... These I have tried to bring to light...

Others, are just complaints... Yes, I have called people on this... You may not like it, but it is what you are doing now Thorvon...

Some complaints are simply that, someone does not like what someone else did in the arena, so they complain about it...

Now, there are issues that need to be fixed, Not everything in Pvp is fair anymore... So, we need to get to work, quit all the pvp within the message boards and try to make the game better...

Closing this thread.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/32532.ftl

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.