Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Wintertusk again?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
After I fought a few enmies in Hrjudle Fourge (Sorry, I don't have the best spelling) I tried going back on the boat where Baldur Goldpaws took me to Wintertusk, but there was no teleport button or anything. How do I get back there?!

Administrator
While you are on Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, you can use the boat behind him to travel to Grizzleheim.

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again. From there you can use the world teleporter doors to access Grizzleheim.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
While you are on Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, you can use the boat behind him to travel to Grizzleheim.

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again. From there you can use the world teleporter doors to access Grizzleheim.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.
Ok I got it now. For some reason the teleport button wasn't appearing before. Thanks Professer Greyrose :-)