Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Anybody have ideas of spells? I have one
Patroness of Wisdom
Rank 9 school: Myth pips:9 damage: 1200 damage
Athena appears with an owl on her arm while in full battle armor. She looks at the target as the owl hoots thrice and pulls out her spear. The owl flies above her head and she makes a shield with an owl engraved on it. She throws the shield in the air and the owl grabs on to it with its talons and throws it at the target for 800 damage. and then the shield whips around like a boomerang and hits the target again for 300 damage. She holds her spear up and hundreds of owls begin to circle her like a tornado and she slams her spear in the ground and the owls fly into her and they vanish leaving her spear behind and when they vanish in the flash of light appears and a 95% weakness appears on the target. and the spear is left stuck in a slab of stone.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
eragonarher wrote:
Anybody have ideas of spells? I have one
Patroness of Wisdom
Rank 9 school: balance pips:9
Athena appears with an owl on her arm while in full battle armor. She looks at the target as the owl hoots thrice and pulls out her spear. The owl flies above her head and she makes a shield with an owl engraved on it. She throws the shield in the air and the owl grabs on to it with its talons and throws it at the target for 800 damage. and then the shield whips around like a boomerang and hits the target again for 300 damage. She holds her spear up and hundreds of owls begin to circle her like a tornado and she slams her spear in the ground and the owls fly into her and they vanish leaving her spear behind and when they vanish in the flash of light appears and a 95% weakness appears on the target. and the spear is left stuck in a slab of stone. you hear a woman whisper "I am the patroness of wisdom"

Most Balance spells are based on Krokotopia. In my opinion, if there's a spell based on a god in Balance it should be an Egyptian god. What I don't get is why is Athena even there when she's used like a prop? It's all about the owls. The whole double attack is a Myth thing, just like spells that sap health are a Death thing and DoT spells are (supposed to be) a Fire thing. The -95% Weakness can be useful, but I'd rather have something else as an effect since Power Nova's effect is Weakness. Even the last part of the attack doesn't work; she can't say, "I am the patroness of wisdom," because this game is played internationally. That's why when monsters "say" something, it's really just gibberish. Leperchaun doesn't say anything; he just speaks gibberish in an Irish accent. This spell is too long, too confusing, and just doesn't work on so many levels. By the way, Athena is the goddess of wisdom; she's the patroness of Athens.

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
More 9 pip level 68 spells ideas

Death- Vorpal Skull: Description (A giant skull appears and breathes out 775 of death damage and converts half of points health as it breathes back in back to caster. However it also gives the caster half of the victims pips as well.)

Storm- Static Shield: Description (An aura-like field envelopes around the caster so its not a shield that can be taken, and it absorbs 1200 damage from any school. Drain life spells can penetrate it.)

Fire- Volcano: Description (A massive volcano erupts from the ground spewing boulders and lava. As an attack all spell it does 1000 fire damage to the opposing side. Similar to the earthquake spell it destroys all shields of the opposing side as well. The minor drawback is the massive mountain of fire also does 250 fire damage to all members of the casters side as well- so make sure your team members shield before casting it!)

Myth- Mythical Mirror: Description (The caster becomes an exact duplicate in all aspects of the opponent the spell was cast upon for 8 rounds. This includes whatever cards were loaded in their deck, stats, and gear.)

Ice- Avalanche: Description (A massive tidal wave of ice storms across the field as an attack all spell doing 850 ice damage to all. After leaves 1 dispel ice charm on each victim.)

Balance- Titans Hands: Description (Two massage hands of Balance Power appear on both sides of the victim and attack with a thunderous clap smashing the victim between them causing 1100 balance damage.)

Life- Reincarnate: Description (Places one shield/charm on a person of the casters choice including themselves that will heal the person after they have been beaten for 500 health. So if a life wizard is alone and is able to cast this it actually gives them a small second chance after being knocked down.)

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
i meant to put myth down. though i did not say it was DoT.
I have been thinking about a wood elf spell. any ideas for it?

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
first things first most of the spells here ore over powered balance them ot will you. secound a spell i would like is an eye for an eye spell for team play takes all your pips kills you and an opponet of your choice you or your oponet can not be healed the turn this spell is used or to make it a little more costly and stratigic you die and take 1000 damage from your oponet removeing there shields and blades if they live still can not be healed both of you that turn. :P