Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Info on BriskBreeze Tower, please

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

Ok, I'm not one who likes to think of himself as unreasonable or pushy; but I really need to know something that nobody seems willing to talk about....

On Colossus Blvd (where all those Gobblers have moved in), there's a place called BriskBreeze Tower. I can't enter it, no matter my level or Main School; and nobody I've asked seems to know anything about it.

SO... my question for either a Professor or whoever else knows is this: Why is there a place with a name and no apparent function or purpose? And if it DOES have one, what is it? It's almost driving me nuts...!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
If it's the tower I think it is, it's for an Ice training quest. Once you have done it you can go back.

Shadai

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Shadai wrote:
If it's the tower I think it is, it's for an Ice training quest. Once you have done it you can go back.

Shadai
I am a master Ice wizard and its not for any quest.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Yep, take it from a level 32 ice wizard that it's for one of our spell quests.

Uh, at least I think it is. If I'm thinking about the right one.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i don't know about that tower but there are some cool looking towers that you can't go in like i was helping a friend with sunken city and there is a tower with a death symbol on it it looked realy cool do you go in there for a death quest cause i'm death

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
Well I am a Grand Master Ice wizard but wasn't sure. It's been awhile.

Though I was pretty sure it was.

Shadai

Grand Master Ice/Death/Fire wizard
Grand Master Fire/Ice/Death wizard
Master Balance/Death wizard
Master Myth/Storm wizard
Master Storm/Ice wizard
Master Death/Ice wizard

as you see I have been busy :)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
warlockwizardmage wrote:
i don't know about that tower but there are some cool looking towers that you can't go in like i was helping a friend with sunken city and there is a tower with a death symbol on it it looked realy cool do you go in there for a death quest cause i'm death

:)
Its in the first or second "Safe area" (where the Hidden Spell Trainner is, I think); but you have to come pretty close for its name to pop up. After that, it stays on your Map, like any NPC you've talked to before.
:)