Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 40 Headmaster Announcment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Once i got to level 40 the icon for the headmaster popped up< and it said something about Grizzleheim. So I went to the headmaster later, and he didn't say anything about Grizzleheim. He said something like, "Young Wizard! Come and see me at once. I have important news.....about Celestia!" What is wrong?

Administrator
Merle is at it again!
Merle seems to be back to some bad habits of calling Wizards to his side when they level, and then not having anything for them when they arrive. Unless Merle has a symbol over his head, he's just checking to make sure you're paying attention to your studies!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Merle is at it again!
Merle seems to be back to some bad habits of calling Wizards to his side when they level, and then not having anything for them when they arrive. Unless Merle has a symbol over his head, he's just checking to make sure you're paying attention to your studies!

When you also play on diffrent computers that you havent played your account on before it prompts all the side messages you have seen to appear again including the one with the headmaster calling you to his office.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Merle is at it again!
thank you for your answer. I was hunting all over the forum because I thought I saw something like this. only difference is my message from ambrose mentioned Grizzleheim so I was really irked thinking I had missed it. :-)