Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Myth Spell Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
The Ferryman / Charon

AOE

Removes two positive charms or inflicts 750 damage per unpaid charm.

Please make, kthx.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
stormslinger wrote:
The Ferryman / Charon

AOE

Removes two positive charms or inflicts 750 damage per unpaid charm.

Please make, kthx.

Not bad. Probably a little more power than needed though. What would the animation look like (pips, accuracy, etc)?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I got an Epic one for my legendary myth since he has no good all enemy attack spells for 4v4 or street battles

Name: Lord Of Illusion
Pips:X
Accuracy: 80%
Effect: 160 damage per pip and 120 damage per pip over 3 rounds to all enemies and stun.
Look: It looks like a golden and blue storm lord with ancient clothing and does same animation except shoots golden lightning and when he stuns he put's his staff over the opponent

I think it's kinda overpowered and effected but that's just what myth needs :D

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
I always thought Charon would be a death spell becase he does transport souls to the under world

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i am not shore your geting the idea of a 68 spell maybe it should be a cebrice insted a 3 headed dog and it looks like othoris but does all 3 heads first head does 56 damage next one does 300 damage and the last one does 1578. and its 9th ranked i think this is what it should be that is my idea

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
cwisler wrote:

Not bad. Probably a little more power than needed though. What would the animation look like (pips, accuracy, etc)?

Or... likely not powerful enough given the direction Wiz101 is headed. Celestia and Wintertusk are exponentially harder than Dragonspyre. The grind from 60 to 70 will need more power.

wizdude73 wrote:
I always thought Charon would be a death spell becase he does transport souls to the under world

The school is called Myth. Charon is a product of Greek MYTHology.

knight2win wrote:
i am not shore your geting the idea of a 68 spell maybe it should be a cebrice insted a 3 headed dog and it looks like othoris but does all 3 heads first head does 56 damage next one does 300 damage and the last one does 1578. and its 9th ranked i think this is what it should be that is my idea

I am not "shore" YOU are getting the idea of a 68 spell. Myth will be getting an AOE spell since it is the only school without a viable, higher level AOE.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
stormslinger-

i see your point with the power objective.
As the Spiral stands right now, i believe the mentioned ideas for spells are overpowered. need tweeking. BUT if KI does come out with very powerful enemies in the near future, these could very well be the spells we need!

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Defender
May 05, 2010
I got one!

Fissure:

660 Damage to all enemies and Remove all Blades (Charms) or Shields (Wards)

(I know this is like the upgraded version of EarthQuake :P)