Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My friend keeps saying KT is hard!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
Its not hard i beat it all by myself....
how is it hard? and i understand you get EXP faster by doing it yourself but she insists on help.
once she called me when the boss only has 20 health left when i was about to kill malistaire and she said it was an absolute emergency!
Any ideas on my helping her without being there? i need to do my quests too ya know!

-Sarai Griffin Dust lvl60 promancer

-Scarlet Drake Rider lvl32 ice

-(friend that will remain anonymous)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Tell your friend to prepare better. She should have the best equipment that she can afford. Her spell deck should be lean and useful, uncluttered by useless spells, and the deck should be re-structured whenever a new enemy is going to be faced.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Aside from colagada's suggestion of helping her equip best gear possible and maximizing her spell deck and treasure cards, the best thing you may be able to do for her is to let her die a bit and learn how to stand on her own; especially if you are feeling so compelled to port away Malistaire fight, some appropiate boundaries and definition of emergency may need to be set. Also if she-along with many others-needs to learn not to beg/yell for help at the last second, perhaps before engaging a boss ask for help and once it arrives start the boss battle.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Tigerstrikesgirl wrote:
how is it hard? and i understand you get EXP faster by doing it yourself but she insists on help.
once she called me when the boss only has 20 health left when i was about to kill malistaire and she said it was an absolute emergency!
Any ideas on my helping her without being there? i need to do my quests too ya know!

Malistare is a dungeon so it takes longer she can just go right back to the boss.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
Tigerstrikesgirl wrote:

I think she might need to level a bit more

Tell her to do all the side quests

maybe get better gear

Besides that she might just need help.

I hope she will get past it!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
What level is she? If it's so difficult for her, ask her if she has compeleted ALL quests in Wizard City. If she hasn't, tell her to go back and do them. She's not prepared for Krokotopia then.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
Im a Level 20 and I think Krokotopia is hard, but I think it's requires higher level, stronger spells, and better weapons.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
if they are ice storm or fire it will be a bit tougher but it is do able.go to wizrd101central and they can find others willing to lend a wand.