Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another way to pay?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
This is plain and simple, maybe people could watch a sponsor comercial and get 20 crowns or something.

I know that their would probably only be like 4/5 a day they could watch, but 100 a day is better than nothing. You all still make the money, and in about a month they could unlock all of Wizard City forever. if they do all the quests in this place alone, i think they could even be like level 15 or even 16 or something. This way they can get rank 4 spells and such which would be awesome.

Or maybe a better idea... Wait let me think some math out real quick.

1 month=5,000 crowns.
30 days=5,000 crowns.
100 a day, 50 days for 5,000 crowns.
5 comercials a day, 50 days for 5,000 crowns.
250 comercials for 5,000 crowns.
250 comercials=30day membership
Then again, they get this for free so lets say it's more. And maybe you make twice as much or something.

Lets say ever 20 times they watch a comercial, (Limit one of each per day.) they would get to have 1 days worth of membership.

Thats about 5-8 days of the month they could have a membership. Which, 1/5 of the days a member is better than nothing!

I don't have any idea on how this would work, or how much you would get for them watching the comercial, (this would of course be, only 1 per each per household/ISP, and no switching crowns with these).

But even 1 day of membership every 2 weeks for watching a few minutes of comercials, would be awesome. I know that LOTS of people that can't afford to play the game would LOVE this option.

Please take this into consideration, I myself know people that like the game, but can barely afford food on their plate, (and yes, they have a computer, you can buy used ones for as little as 50-100 bucks, and most of them live in apartments that come with internet service), and would LOVE to be able to play this game for "free".