Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Quest?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
Hello KI! I have a really annoying bug. What the bug is, that when i finished a Austrilund quest one day, the guy didn't give me another quest! I am sure that the quest i finished was a main quest cause i returned the quest to austri. I checked everyone in austrilund and in hunjfords ford and nobody gives a quest! Please fix this cause i really want forest lord :(

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Reets99 wrote:
Hello KI! I have a really annoying bug. What the bug is, that when i finished a Austrilund quest one day, the guy didn't give me another quest! I am sure that the quest i finished was a main quest cause i returned the quest to austri. I checked everyone in austrilund and in hunjfords ford and nobody gives a quest! Please fix this cause i really want forest lord :(
Maybe you did side quest series and still have main one

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I wasn't aware that you needed to do Wintertusk for Forest Lord.

If you finished Celestia and didn't reach level 58, then you should go back through the worlds, highest-first, and do the side quests.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Reets99 wrote:

your quest for the forest lord pet comes from your teacher.

so does the quest for the forest lord spell.

Go see if your teacher has a quest for you.

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
I have a few theories:

1. He told you to go to another place in wintertusk to get your next quest.
2. You must be a higher level to do those quests.

If either of those dont work, keep doing random things and go back to the giant regularly to see what he says. Thats all I got, lol.