Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death of the schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Me and 2 of my friends came up with ideas on how each school should die. This is what we came up with! :)

Ian Soulsinger a.k.a me Cassandra Rosepetal
Death- turns to bones Storm- gets hit by lightning
Life- turns into twigs
Fire- catches fire and burns
Myth- turns to stone
Ice- freezes

Gabriel Stormcloud
Balance- turns to sand

If you have any ideas just leave one! :P

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Ummm..... will you please explain it alittle more? By schools do you mean wizards? By dying do you mean that when we want to deleate them we watch this? Also, why not for ice not olny freezes but then shatters?

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
i can imagiane it my wizard turning into a tree, my other wizard being electrocuted, my other other wizard turning to bones and rotting in recod time, a fire wizard burning to death like Topsy's Revenge, an ice wizard freezing and then the block of ice shattering, some myth wizard turning to stone, and a blance wizard blowing away in the breeze and she turns to sand.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Um I have some points that you missed:

1. Wizards don't die in battle, they are defeated, so they can come back to life when healed.

2. I think these are a bit violent, such as, a little girl watching her wizard burn to death.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
stinkybug123 wrote:

1. Wizards don't die in battle, they are defeated, so they can come back to life when healed.

2. I think these are a bit violent, such as, a little girl watching her wizard burn to death.

This game is 10+, and you could easily change it so that a fire person melts. i think a 10 year old could stand someone melting, I mean, the wizard melted in the Wizard of Oz and thats a kids movie! And plus that was much more dramatic and stuff, this would be way less intense.

And they would change back to there normal defeated animation after that.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
sheesh okoma. very violent! Or at least the fire one. :P

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
An alternate suggestion for the Fire one, maybe they turn into a bunch of embers that scatter and get blown away?

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
stinkybug123 wrote:

I agree who wants to see their wizard catch fire and burn to death , plus fire wizards control fire making fire basicly harmless to them. This also way too violent and all the other stuff I wanted to point out Stinkbug123 has already pointed them out Its supposed to be cartoon like violence explaining why you see no blood in wizard101 if you want a game like that go play World of Warcraft or something

Aaron Drakewalker Level:60
Pyromancer

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
stinkybug123 wrote:

This game is 10+, and you could easily change it so that a fire person melts. i think a 10 year old could stand someone melting, I mean, the wizard melted in the Wizard of Oz and thats a kids movie! And plus that was much more dramatic and stuff, this would be way less intense.

And they would change back to there normal defeated animation after that.

I am no longer ten but even before then I saw people die of even more gory stuff. but that is me, but to keep the fire idea intresting why don't they melt (like you suggested) into lava.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
An alternate suggestion for the Fire one, maybe they turn into a bunch of embers that scatter and get blown away?

Sorry if I'm rainin' on your parade but to me in my opion it sounds just too darn much like the balance death.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
stinkybug123 wrote:

I like the idea but with a few minor changes. Life should turn to sparkling pixie dust. Also we could still be brought back to life when we die. Just say if a wizard is defeated like balances, he/she turns to sand and the pile of sand stays in the circle till healed. Then they slowly revert back to a wizard. Also burning to death (in a toony game where it wouldn't be that bad!) isn't violent if you don't say the snowman holding a knife is.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
bravevline wrote:
stinkybug123 wrote:

I like the idea but with a few minor changes. Life should turn to sparkling pixie dust. Also we could still be brought back to life when we die. Just say if a wizard is defeated like balances, he/she turns to sand and the pile of sand stays in the circle till healed. Then they slowly revert back to a wizard. Also burning to death (in a toony game where it wouldn't be that bad!) isn't violent if you don't say the snowman holding a knife is.

you do have a good point if you really research it burning to death (the kind where you dont dye right away) its probly in the top five on most peaceful ways to die (old age number one of corse)

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
stinkybug123 wrote:

Good point.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
instead of a battle in game
why not just limit this to PvP
so when a player dies
they stay dead
till end of the PvP

in their place is a little sparkling cloud of dust

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stinkybug123 wrote:

Agreed

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I think its horable if a class dies out and only one their wizards would be destroyed witch means the game is ruined

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
tebucky11 wrote:
I think its horable if a class dies out and only one their wizards would be destroyed witch means the game is ruined

I think its more of when you die in battle and then if healed you turn back to a wizard, that or its when you delete a wizard

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
also! watch some one burn to death is alot more intrsting the melting to lava. And we live in a very werid world compared to some of the werid things I've seen people burning to death is sane. I also learned Cats are not hynatisable

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
stinkybug123 wrote:

^This
Also, what would be the point? It seems like a lot of work for animation and sound effects and wouldn't be worth it. Wizards basically get knocked unconscious, and why would they explode in a shower of sand or whatever? I just don't see the logic behind this idea.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but it's the truth.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance