Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hardest Trial of Spheres Boss

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I think the hardest astral boss is Astraeus. He has a shield cheat and he can summon minions.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
tomtom500 wrote:
I think the hardest astral god is Astraeus. He has a shield cheat and he can summon minions.

I don't think they are gods...just extremely powerful Celestians who guard the secret of there magic.

And all of them are about equal IMO.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
tomtom500 wrote:
I think the hardest astral god is Astraeus. He has a shield cheat and he can summon minions.

I wish KI would make it where wizards who solo could be able to defeat this boss and last one in WT.Alot of the times I'm the only one around and get upset after trying over and over again and can't move on. The dulin brothers you have to defeat them so many times it takes so long I allways have to quit. In the waterworks the boss is 20,000 like impossible solo,I have tried hiring henchmen but them if they hit the boss when your not suppose to it did'nt help either just like the tag with the dulin brothers. Please KI make it where solo players can do it by themselves , we do pay for the game and want to continue not just quit playing the game with total frustration.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
tomtom500 wrote:

I don't think they are gods...just extremely powerful Celestians who guard the secret of there magic.

And all of them are about equal IMO.

Yeah, your right. I have no clue why I called them "gods". Lemme change that. And I think they're equal too, it's just I think Astraeus has the worst cheat.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Really because I was able to one hit him when his shield was down. XD

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary