Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is this reprotable?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
i was watching a pvp match and my friends sister was fighting a lv 25 ice wizard after my friends sister won he called them very innapproprite names i said that is not very nice so he yelled at me nad said he was the crerator wizard101 and that he was going to ban me at once i didnt get banned but i reported him for saying that i dont know if that is reportable offense is it

Administrator
Absolutely, yes!

What is Considered a Reportable Offense?

We ask that you use the reporting feature to identify truly egregious behavior, such as creative profanity (swearing around the filters), solicitation of usernames/passwords, predatory threats, racist comments and other such actions as outlined in the Terms of Use including misrepresentation as a KingsIsle Employee.

The old story of “the kid that cried wolf” has a lot of bearing in this situation and we trust that all reports received by players are valid and require support intervention.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
clayplay123 wrote:
i was watching a pvp match and my friends sister was fighting a lv 25 ice wizard after my friends sister won he called them very innapproprite names i said that is not very nice so he yelled at me nad said he was the crerator wizard101 and that he was going to ban me at once i didnt get banned but i reported him for saying that i dont know if that is reportable offense is it

yes it is reportable, whoever this ice wizard is he is most likely to get banned himself.

remember that if see people like him using creative provanity then report them for foul language

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Absolutely, yes!

What is Considered a Reportable Offense?

We ask that you use the reporting feature to identify truly egregious behavior, such as creative profanity (swearing around the filters), solicitation of usernames/passwords, predatory threats, racist comments and other such actions as outlined in the Terms of Use including misrepresentation as a KingsIsle Employee.

The old story of “the kid that cried wolf” has a lot of bearing in this situation and we trust that all reports received by players are valid and require support intervention.
I agree, Professor GreyRose. The Boy who cried Wolf saying DOES have a lot of effect in these situations. What if the creator (Todd J. Coleman) actually was playing? No one would believe him if the circumstance needed him. Luckily there is the "KingsIsle Support" badge (I would suspect Todd J. Coleman to have it). Anyone who claims to be a member of the company and cannot show you this badge is NOT a member of KingsIsle. Please reporting these people for impersonating a KingsIsle member.