Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret doors/haunted cave

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
What is that door in that foggy area in the haunted cave, its by lord nightshade... I have passed into mushu but i STILL dont know what that doors for.... Anyone got any ideas?
:-o

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Its where death students get Plauge. I think . Since HC is a uncommon place to find wizards you might not see a wraith appear there.

There are fewer things that ive summoned

Phoniex
Satyr
Seraph
Unicorn
MANY MORE TO!

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
I was wondering that myslef and I read a topic that said it's for a death school quest

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Ok I am a death student so I can give you the information about this quest, if you don't want spoilers about the quest stop reading this comment.

The quest is that Dwygrn (hope I spelled that right) tells you to capture a oni, then bring it to the Haunted Cave to this area. Then you throw the bottle on the ground and a wraith appears, saying that you have its respect or something like that.

Return to Dwygrn and he gives you Empower, that gives you three pips at the cost of 500 death damage dealt to you.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
yeah its like the fire cave behind golem tower
james starblade adept pyromancer oni slayer :-D

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Galen wrote:
yeah its like the fire cave behind golem tower
james starblade adept pyromancer oni slayer :-D

The Fire Cave is called Dragon Mouth Cave. There is a side quest for it in Krokatopia. I think in the Oasis.