Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rocky the pet...ROCK!?!

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I was walking around Marley Bone when some dude comes buy with a pet ROCK named Rocky behind him. It hopped behind him when it moved. Where do you get a pet rock?!? I want one too!

Administrator
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Pet Rock was only available to purchase for a few days around April 1st 2011.

a professer Greyrose i was wondering is it possible to say hatch another pet rock if ya have one or will the server not let me get a pet that is gone for i guess forever

also to eggywig the pet rock was a promotion pet around april fools day as a joke for us wizards

p.s. i hope that ya can hatch it anymore because i would hatch mine with a pet of yours for a chance to get another

Community Leader
You can get a copy of the Pet Rock pet by hatching with someone's Pet Rock pet.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I got the pet rock for the May Cast Taunt ability, but I have yet to breed any other useful abilities into it. So much pet leveling is needed and so few mega snacks.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cheyinza wrote:
You can get a copy of the Pet Rock pet by hatching with someone's Pet Rock pet.

ok i wasnt sure if ya could hatch it and sry if this feels like taking the thread