Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble with Krokopatra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
I'm having trouble with Krokopatra. I was defeated by her, and when I came back, she wasn't there, I kept leaving and coming back, but she still wasn't there. I have seen others post about waiting an hour, but I'm almost positive I've waited that long and she still isn't there. Is this a glitch? Do I need to start the dungeon over?

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
did you log out more than 30 minutes and if you need help i could help you also give me the name of the wizard,level,and reelm.

seth silverhammer
level 29 death
hero of krokotopia

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I'm sorry, but if you waited longer than 50 minutes, you'll need to start over.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
hey it took me almost a week to get to krokopatra and got it done in less than 30 minutes because i had help from a level 49 storm. so do want help or not and i am giving you a choice to stay in krok or move on to marleybone??

seth silverhammer
level 40 death

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
hey i am done with that part so dont tell me to wait noob so i am giving you one more chance for my help so get to thinking

seth silverhammer
lvl 44 death

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Survivor
May 29, 2011
Well I think that you have to do it with different friends that you have so the dungeon can restart with a different person. This happened to me to but i tried this and it worked for me. :-D

Jonathan Icewalker level 35 fire

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
i cant defeat Krokopatra and all my friends arent on. can i please get some help?

Kayla Ghostblood
level 21 Necromancer (death student)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I finished the quest in the dungeon and when i was about to get the order of the fang the game said my connection is gone and disconnected me from the server.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Jonathan2907 wrote:
Well I think that you have to do it with different friends that you have so the dungeon can restart with a different person. This happened to me to but i tried this and it worked for me. :-D

Jonathan Icewalker level 35 fire

Sure! ill be glad to help :-D just give me relm, name (not real one of course -) and you can give me your title if you want and plus dont give time cause im always playing but lets not meet on monday, tuesday,wensday, thursday, and friday cause ill be at school! :-(
heres my details!

ErinWinterWhisper, Lvl 41 ( i know -) School : Ice secound : storm

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Alright so uh this is what to do, find a VERY strong person to help u cause there is no way ur gonna be able to see her.