Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Use empower on other people.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think we should be able to use the empower spell on other people. We can use sacrifice and even dark pact on others so why not empower?

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
I actually agree, and maybe Kingsisle will change it in a future update.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
You can't? Hmm. Yeah, I guess it makes sense to be able to use Empower on others.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
IDK, but the balance spell "Donate Power" allows you to give 2 pips to another wizard and it does not require the caster to take any damage.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
hp1055cm wrote:
IDK, but the balance spell "Donate Power" allows you to give 2 pips to another wizard and it does not require the caster to take any damage.

Balance is great for support, it is only natural that they wouldn't take damage for it. Death requires a blood sacrifice to give those pips, as it should.

I find being able to cast empower on others would be powerful, but I fear the wizard schools are already becoming less unique. Balance already has this covered.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Moribund wrote:
hp1055cm wrote:

Balance is great for support, it is only natural that they wouldn't take damage for it. Death requires a blood sacrifice to give those pips, as it should.

I find being able to cast empower on others would be powerful, but I fear the wizard schools are already becoming less unique. Balance already has this covered.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

The point is, you cannot use empower to give other wizards pips. It can only be used on yourself. I think what he is meaning to say is that balance uses more pips while death attacks themselves, balancing it out and making it fair. Therefore you should be able to do 300 death damage to yourself to give any wizard in the circle who is on your team 3 pips.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Probably a good thread for the Dorms section.
No, it is not for the dorms, it is discuss a bad thing about something that is already in the game. Therefore I placed it in the Ravenwood Commons section. Also, you should have better things to do than run around telling people their thread is in the wrong section. Leave that to the KI admins.